For Sale Poker Table with Topper and Chairs (2 Viewers)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I want to be upfront on the following items for sale. This is not my item and is being listed for the wife of our deceased member @mooremo. She would like to sell the table with a topper and chairs for $3,000 with local pickup. If you are in the area of San Antonio or Boerne Texas this is a great table. She believes that Mark spent like $5,000 on the table alone. I have played on the table and it is a beautiful and sturdy table. If you are interested in purchasing it please PM me and I will put you in touch.

Edited to remove reference to it possibly being a Chanman table which it is not.

table.jpg
table3.jpg
table4.jpg
table5.jpg
table6.jpg
table2.jpg
chair.jpg
chair2.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know the table dimensions?

Also, are you saying that the playing surface is a removable topper, and not an installed felt? What's under the topper?

Will this fit in a suburban?
Not sure, but might with the seats folded down and the legs removed. I do not think that the chairs will fit.
Also are any chips included?
no chips included. Lol those are some great chips that he designed. I had the pleasure of playing with them often. Right now the family still wants the chips, but that may change. I could always let her know that the purchaser of the table might like to have first right of refusal.

Do you know the table dimensions?

Also, are you saying that the playing surface is a removable topper, and not an installed felt? What's under the topper?
The table measures 95“ x 47“. The table is a regular table with the felt that has the Caballo Loco logo as shown in one of the pictures. The topper that I am referring to is a solid piece of wood which fits over the table nicely. The table doubles as a dining room table

The table measures 95“ x 47“. The table is a regular table with the felt that has the Caballo Loco logo as shown in one of the pictures. The topper that I am referring to is a solid piece of wood which fits over the table nicely. The table doubles as a dining room table
Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Makes sense now.

I'm in the planning stages now for my poker space, so unable to commit today. But if it is still available in a few months, I might be very interested. I assume that the rail comes off and it wouldn't be too difficult to replace the felt. I believe that's the way @T_Chan builds them.

Well we are driving to San Antonio via Dallas in April. I could deliver it on the way back anywhere along that route, from Santa Fe to San Antonio.

Sorry for you loss and good luck with the sale!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom