Giveaway New Year, New Skill! (1 Viewer)

Mrs Poker Zombie

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
For an upcoming meet up, I’m developing a new skill – adding embroidery to the back of a hat. To help me practice, I’m giving away one hat with the PCF logo stitched on the front and either your username or your actual name on the back (your choice). I make no guarantees on how the back will turn out.

To enter, post a new skill you plan or want to learn in 2023. Entries close Sunday, January 8th at midnight server time. I will randomly pick 10 for a NLHE flip. Those in the flip will get a PM of their two cards and will have one day to either keep those two or get two other random cards.

Good luck all!

Hat PCF Baseball Closeup 2021-10-28.jpg

Awesome! Thanks @Mrs Poker Zombie

This year I really want to nail trading stocks. I've been practicing over the last year, I've done well here and there, but overall lost money. This year I really want to go 110% and try my best. Make sure I end the year green and make myself proud!
Good skill to ensure you can retire. I defer 100% to PZ on how to actually do it.
Calligraphy... I love fountain pens but my writing style needs a lots of improvement
One of my favorite skills! I frequently use Calligraphy when lettering the envelope of a card.
Awsome give away…should I win, would ‘Fake Action’ be possible ?
Asking for a friend @CraigT78 :)

My skill to master for 2023 is mid stakes poker
I'm willing to do that, yes.
learning how speak another language
Do you have one in mind? I'm going to continue to work on Spanish.

Woodworking. Going to start by making some cutting boards and then move into more difficult projects as the year goes on!

Would love to learn better blackjack strategy.

Thank you!

Nice. This year I'm going to learn how to redo the wiring I'm my old chevy. From what I know they make kits so it shouldn't be too hard to learn. :)

Woodworking. Going to start by making some cutting boards and then move into more difficult projects as the year goes on!
My father made cutting boards out of broken hockey sticks. Growing up in Alaska, there are a lot of those around the rinks. Good luck!
Would love to learn better blackjack strategy.

Thank you!
The best strategy I know is don't play with other players. Those that have a strategy get quite vocal if I don't "play right". :rolleyes:
Nice. This year I'm going to learn how to redo the wiring I'm my old chevy. From what I know they make kits so it shouldn't be too hard to learn. :)
I'm not sure I could successfully change my own oil anymore... Best of luck!

Awsome give away…should I win, would ‘Fake Action’ be possible ?
Asking for a friend @CraigT78 :)

My skill to master for 2023 is mid stakes poker
I plan to master the skill of freerolling.

And yes, Fake Action on the back please ;)

I would like to learn how to balance private life with my work life. I’ve been not playing poker these days to grind for many hours. I just graduated college in 2021, so figuring out work life balance which didn’t go well last year. I miss the days I played a lot back in 2018-2019 with nickels and quarters, no chips. Maybe with chips this year

Good luck learning your new skill! This year I am going to learn how to use the air fryer we got for Christmas. Crispy wings are up first.

I would like to learn how to play poker this year so I can use one of the sets I keep buying
Dammit. You stole mine! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The last thing I need is a new hobby, so I'm going to work on being better at some of the things I'm already doing. I'm going to try and improve my time management and organization skills so I can do more in less time. And prioritizing what's most important. If I'm successful, I'll have more time for chipping and poker. er, I mean more time for family. Yeah, that's it. Family. Final answer.

My UT Level I testing is tomorrow. I pass the test and my new job as an NDT tester starts. Decent pay jump comes along with it (maybe I can finally afford what is sold here at PCF)

At the start of this year I learned to shuffle stacks, do the chip flick, twirl, and knuckle roll. This year I got 4 decks of cards for Christmas, so I'd like to learn the spring, where you shoot a deck of cards from one hand to the other over a distance (maybe some neat cuts and shuffles as well).

Just wish they didn't call it cardistry... Probably the most embarrassing name I can think of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom