Giveaway Luckbox Giveaway (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the time you could just keep playing SOHE, sooner or later there will be a scoop.

If you have the time you could just keep playing SOHE, sooner or later there will be a scoop.
time calendar GIF by Daniela Sherer

Who’s dumbass idea was it to do a split pot game?
Need to do stuff with the kids, so the next SOHE hand is the last…

If it’s another chop, both @TheOffalo and @Grimace will win, with the Omaha winner getting 1st pick + dirty CC, and the Holdem winner getting 1 capper from the remainder

Turn: 2 of diamonds. Board :9s::5s::td::2d:

IMG_4241.jpeg

Grimace holds top pair in Holdem, and picked up an Omaha flush draw to go with a gutshot straight draw

Offalo is looking for another spade in HE, and has a pocket 7s and a gutshot in Omaha

Congrats to both. It was exciting to watch the drama from hand to hand.
Hopefully the SB will be 1/2 as exciting.

@TheOffalo @Grimace

Let’s play “Let’s Make a Deal”

Here’s my chop offer. If you agree to chop before the river, the Omaha winner gets a capper, and the other person get the dirty CC + any blue chip from this pic:

IMG_4243.jpeg

Or you can play the river and risk either a scoop (1 winner) or chop (both will get cappers) if you play it out and chop

Do we get to see the faces of the blue chips or have to decide based on the above pic?

Where are my edge experts at? #nocontext

I’m leaning toward just letting it ride but I will do whatever @Grimace wants.

@TheOffalo @Grimace

Let’s play “Let’s Make a Deal”

Here’s my chop offer. If you agree to chop before the river, the Omaha winner gets a capper, and the other person get the dirty CC + any blue chip from this pic:

View attachment 1271773

Or you can play the river and risk either a scoop (1 winner) or chop (both will get cappers) if you play it out and chop
Screenshot_20240211_131142_Google.jpg

I’m still good letting our purple neighbor from the North decide. Even if I get scooped, this has been the most fun giveaway I’ve been part of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom