Giveaway 4 year PCF Anniversary! (3 Viewers)

1707281563806.jpeg

Hope this doesn't break the rules too badly. There is no way that I can pick just one favorite chip that I own, so this is a progression.

From left to right:
  1. I think this was my first real clay chip sample that I obtained, and it began my love for BCC and the cigar & snifter mold.
  2. If I had to pick one single dream chip from my dream GOAT set, it would have to be the Binion's Horseshoe T25.
  3. This chip came from the first custom set I designed. It may be a cards mold chip, but it's still one of my all-time favorites.
  4. This was my first ever TRK and was a gift to me at my first PCF meetup! Thank you @Lil Tuna
  5. And this last one is my favorite chip from my current #1 cash set - Crystal Palace Gambling Hall leaded hot stamp set.
20240207_003828.jpg

Hope this doesn't break the rules too badly. There is no way that I can pick just one favorite chip that I own, so this is a progression.

From left to right:
  1. I think this was my first real clay chip sample that I obtained, and it began my love for BCC and the cigar & snifter mold.
  2. If I had to pick one single dream chip from my dream GOAT set, it would have to be the Binion's Horseshoe T25.
  3. This chip came from the first custom set I designed. It may be a cards mold chip, but it's still one of my all-time favorites.
  4. This was my first ever TRK and was a gift to me at my first PCF meetup! Thank you @Lil Tuna
  5. And this last one is my favorite chip from my current #1 cash set - Crystal Palace Gambling Hall leaded hot stamp set.
View attachment 1268792
Awesome! Thanks for sharing all of these. The spirit of this is to get everyone to show some of their favorite chips. So it doesn’t have to be just one :)

Most of my singles are $1s from places I’ve played. Out of the 130+ this one stands as my kids first choice anytime a question like this comes up. They think this clown is creepy as fuk!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpeg
    IMG_1234.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 22
Happy chipping anniversary. I love old school WSOP stuff. Thanks for the giveaway. I recently got a set of Horshoe chips (not these). Those acrylic dealer buttons would be a mighty fine addition to the set!
IMG_0406.jpeg

Bump incase anyone hasn’t seen this and wants to enter. Ends tonight and I’ll be drawing tomorrow :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom