Giveaway 4 year PCF Anniversary! (1 Viewer)

Bill_Man618

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Well todays the day! I’ve been here for 4 years now and finally remembered to do a giveaway to celebrate! This community has given me a lot. I’ve met some amazing members here whom I enjoy speaking with regularly. Many of whom played instrumental roles in helping me to create my collection today. So I wanted to do a small giveaway to give back to the community that has given so much to me :).

Rules for entry:
Must be a registered member of PCF on or before 01/02/2024 (d/m/y)
Can only enter 1 time maximum
Edit to add:
This will run until Sunday 11/02/2024 (d/m/y) ending at 23:59 EST.
I will use an RNG to draw for 9 people and then do the PCF special and do PLO hand for the drawing.
Good luck!

To enter please post a picture of your favorite single or sample set. It doesn’t have to be yours, but it would be cool it it was ;)

The items are an @Potsie1 Mardi Gras button, 3 arcylic buttons I got for a set that never got used, and then a random stick of Paulson dice. I might toss a few random singles in as well, but not pictured as I’m not sure if I will (and if so what they would be).
IMG_9286.jpeg

IMG_9287.jpeg

Last edited:
Always had a soft spot for this chip! I don't have a full sample of the line up unfortunately, but it definitely has several great chips in there. However there's something about the simplistic $500 which makes it my favorite of the bunch!

20240206_200303.jpg

two of my favorite chips, one from USA and one from Europe

b 2.5.JPG
FRANCESE-200000-LIRE .jpg

img_9391-jpeg.1151266

Photo credit: @ChipEnvy

IMO, the best single because it has some history and a great aesthetic. Congrats on 4 years and thank you!

I'm gonna copy @elemeno because I don't have one of my own--waiting for one from @David O in the mail for a trade I did with him--which I guess is copying @ChipEnvy's pic, so that's like a double-copy?

Anyway, I have a feeling I will take quite a liking to my first ever spotted bird once I receive it!

Congrats @Bill_Man618 on 4 years!

img_9391-jpeg.1151266

Photo credit: @ChipEnvy

IMO, the best single because it has some history and a great aesthetic. Congrats on 4 years and thank you!
I'm gonna copy @elemeno because I don't have one of my own--waiting for one from @David O in the mail for a trade I did with him--which I guess is copying @ChipEnvy's pic, so that's like a double-copy?

Anyway, I have a feeling I will take quite a liking to my first ever spotted bird once I receive it!

Congrats @Bill_Man618 on 4 years!
I think everyone here knows my favorite. I use one as a card capper for years every time I play!

Congrats on your anniversary!

View attachment 1268421
I’m sensing a pattern here :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This is one of the ones I don’t have. Regret not picking them up in 2023 when they came up 3 times. But what can you do. Couldn’t make it happen at the time. Either way as a samples and singles collector I’ll get a set eventually and when I do it’s going on the wall.

Congratulations on the anniversary and thank you for the giveaway! I am a big Stones fan and this is one of my favorite chips from my collection.

20230503_120305 (1).jpg

I don’t really collect singles, but this is my favorite - saved an Aria $3 to commemorate my biggest cash out I’ve ever had. Thanks for running this giveaway!

IMG_8254.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom