New Table (1 Viewer)

GInny32

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey Guys

With the prices of tables in Australia plus my lack of any sort of construction ability I decided to order a table from China. Total came in at $1910 USD delivered to my door which I found reasonable

Overall reasonably happy with the build quality and how this turned out.

Results below!

285b6f5990c64e7f3613f107d7cbc149.jpg

What do you mean with "reasonably happy"? Is there something that you thought could've been done better?
Any positive/negative surprises?
How is the quality of the materials used, like the playing surface and the rail vinyl?

Would you buy again at this price now that you've seen the final product in person?

What do you mean with "reasonably happy"? Is there something that you thought could've been done better?
Any positive/negative surprises?
How is the quality of the materials used, like the playing surface and the rail vinyl?

Would you buy again at this price now that you've seen the final product in person?
Shipping and handling was a nightmare to deal with and there was some lite scuffing of the rail.

The print. Felt and vinyl I was all happy with the quality.

Overall I would have gone with a slightly higher rail but that is just personal preference and not a direct criticism of the table.

Shipping and handling was a nightmare to deal with and there was some lite scuffing of the rail.

The print. Felt and vinyl I was all happy with the quality.

Overall I would have gone with a slightly higher rail but that is just personal preference and not a direct criticism of the table.
Interesting, thank you! :tup:

Any Aussies own/use any of the Jack's Ivey range poker tables? As mentioned price wise, they're kinda steep but ideally looking for a folding leg table and options are limited. I know pokershop also has folding leg tables as well which also seem good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom