Imperial Poker Table (1 Viewer)

PyroTeck

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all, I bought this table about a couple of months ago off FB marketplace, was wondering if anyone had any information on it because I can't seem to find any online. It's an Imperial folding leg poker table; the logo on it seems to match up to Imperial USA (https://www.imperialusa.com/) but there's no poker tables currently listed on their website and I can't find anything about it on Google. The seller said that he got it from his grandpa who paid a price similar to the foosball tables listed on the site. It's definitely just thin, regular felt on top of hard wood, and the logo protrudes from the tables, so it's not the greatest when shuffling and dealing but definitely gets the job done, and the rest of the build quality is extremely solid.

IMG_4761.jpg

I have a very similar (non-branded) table that I use as support for my custom topper (which has just been sold). It's better than nothing, but there's also nothing particularly good about it. Yours does look much cleaner than most I've seen. It's useable until you decide to invest in something else.

I have a very similar (non-branded) table that I use as support for my custom topper (which has just been sold). It's better than nothing, but there's also nothing particularly good about it. Yours does look much cleaner than most I've seen. It's useable until you decide to invest in something else.
yea that's kinda how I feel about it right now. Good for my current needs since I'm still finishing school, but will probably build something more solid in a place of my own. Not complaining though, got a good deal on it, just seeing if there's any more info on it since I was curious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom