New Setup came today... (1 Viewer)

longflop

Flush
Reaction score
Picked up a COPAG bridge size, jumbo index setup of the 1546 cards. My other good setup is the KEM arrow poker size, jumbo index, which I (and the boys) love. This is my first experience with bridge cards, so I had to break them out and shuffle them. Maybe its all in my head, but I felt like I was shuffling little kid cards. I did enjoy the feel and snap of them though, so we'll see how it goes this weekend. I am really curious about whether my guys will prefer the wide cards or not. Honestly, they probably wont even notice until I say something.

One problem is that it seems not many people produce jumbo index bridge sized cards. I love the jumbo index because I never have to answer "what is that card?" fromt the other end of the table.

One problem is that it seems not many people produce jumbo index bridge sized cards. I love the jumbo index because I never have to answer "what is that card?" fromt the other end of the table.

Copag makes a bunch of different bridge/jumbo. Many available on amazon. Their "Class" line is pretty nice.

In a self dealt game jumbo index is a must and if playing anything like PLO that has more than 2 hole cards bridge size is a must.

So that is all I will buy, bridge size jumbo index.

Alright, game was on Saturday, and just as predicted, none of my guys even noticed the difference. Even the ones that played on both tables with the poker sized and bridge sized didn't notice. I offered a crisp high five to whomever could tell me what was different, answers included: "these are marked" "the other ones are lucky" "who cares" "Grab me a beer" "Who's action is it?" All that matters is that I liked them and they seemed to shuffle easier, I think I am a jumbo bridge convert.

Alright, game was on Saturday, and just as predicted, none of my guys even noticed the difference. Even the ones that played on both tables with the poker sized and bridge sized didn't notice. I offered a crisp high five to whomever could tell me what was different, answers included: "these are marked" "the other ones are lucky" "who cares" "Grab me a beer" "Who's action is it?" All that matters is that I liked them and they seemed to shuffle easier, I think I am a jumbo bridge convert.
Ever since I've played with bridge jumbo I can't play with any other it just feels weird holding and shuffling em

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom