• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine New Ryzen 5000 Series CPU's if anyone looking (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Sold all the graphics cards, if any friends are looking I have THREE of the new Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core 16-thread CPU's.

Retail for $450 plus tax and shipping. includes a Far Cry 6 game code. Asking $500 so I'm breaking even. I still have a couple weeks to return them for a refund if no one is looking, but figured I'd offer em up first.

ryzen.jpg

I've been trying to decide if I want to build my next system. I'd grab one of these for sure if I knew 100% that I was. They are the new king of CPUs beating out Intel's current offering. Many places are sold out. You should have no problem selling these at that price.

I've been really happy with the pre-built :bag: Corsair One that I currently have. (i9-9900k, 2080Ti, 32GB ram, 512gb NVME boot drive, with upgraded 4TB SSD storage drive). I think it's the first pre-built that I bought since the black IBM Aptiva split system came out in the 90s. lol

I may hold out to see if they do a refresh with the RTX 30 series cards in the first quarter of 21.

I've been trying to decide if I want to build my next system. I'd grab one of these for sure if I knew 100% that I was. They are the new king of CPUs beating out Intel's current offering. Many places are sold out. You should have no problem selling these at that price.

I've been really happy with the pre-built :bag: Corsair One that I currently have. (i9-9900k, 2080Ti, 32GB ram, 512gb NVME boot drive, with upgraded 4TB SSD storage drive). I think it's the first pre-built that I bought since the black IBM Aptiva split system came out in the 90s. lol

I may hold out to see if they do a refresh with the RTX 30 series cards in the first quarter of 21.
My last pre-built was a Packard Bell. 16 megahertz 386 baby!

If I was on your system I would wait until DDR5 probably

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom