New Poker Chip Design Tool!! (3 Viewers)

This is properly awesome.

Well done CPC, PCF and J5 for creating such an ace tool!

You're enabling a lot of addicts...

I'd also like to thank you for doing this just before a four-day holiday weekend instead of the beginning of the work week. :)

David I'm having issues signing up. Keeps saying email address doesn't exist.

That's the part I'm getting stuck at. I fill in all the details and click "sign up" and it pops up that email is not valid

I wonder if it is a browser issue? I just created an account as you no problem. (I deleted it straight away)
Unfortunately the developer is moving house this week so there is nothing I can do.

I wonder if it is a browser issue? I just created an account as you no problem. (I deleted it straight away)
Unfortunately the developer is moving house this week so there is nothing I can do.

Ok. It's on safari. I'll try a different browser in the morning. Thanks

Anyone know why the design tool would look like this now on my computer...no base chip colors and no colors at all on the main image? Using IE. Tried CTL F5 and deleted history. Anything else?

upload_2016-1-4_11-1-13.png

Anyone know why the design tool would look like this now on my computer...no base chip colors and no colors at all on the main image? Using IE. Tried CTL F5 and deleted history. Anything else?

Try a different browser? It works great for me using Chrome and Firefox. I don't use IE anymore except when required for a few applications at work.

Try a different browser? It works great for me using Chrome and Firefox. I don't use IE anymore except when required for a few applications at work.
Yeah I'll see how it is at home tonight. My work requires only IE and that's where I play with the design tool the most...shhhh don't tell my work!

View attachment 27266

I've spent all morning trying to figure out how to ask IT how to troubleshoot shoot this issue without directly asking "how do I view the chip design tool at work". :) Damn it I got nothing. Back to work I guess.

What version of IE are you using? Might be worth adding the site URL to the "Compatibility View settings" option under Tools, or removing it from the list if it is listed there.

I've spent all morning trying to figure out how to ask IT how to troubleshoot shoot this issue without directly asking "how do I view the chip design tool at work". :) Damn it I got nothing. Back to work I guess.

Have you tried restarting your computer?

Have you tried restarting your computer?
Yeah...a couple of times this morning, but no go. I tried it without any other programs running too and nothing.

What's a real bummer is the design tool always worked great when I was just screwing around with it with no real direction, but now that I am planning a set I can't get it to work right.

Yup...it works great on iphone (safari). I tried sharing but that doesn't work either.

Can you find out what version of IE and OS you are using so I can get it checked out.

Can you find out what version of IE and OS you are using so I can get it checked out.
Sure can and thank you:
Windows 7 Enterprise with service pack 1
Internet Explorer 11

So I caved and asked a friend in my IT division to take a quick look at the issue I noted above. He has no idea what could be causing this issue. I don't notice anything else like this on any of my other programs so it's hard to troubleshoot. I work with CAD and there isn't any noticeable graphic issues anywhere else. So strange. Pretty bummed at the moment.

Obviously this is something on my end, so I hope no one is reading into this as an issue with the chip design tool <--------------- best thing ever!

At my work we only have Win 7 and crappy IE version OLD. I don't have admin rights so I can't install any programs. I had the IT guy install Chrome for me when they refreshed our PC 2 years ago. Another issue it that they have the PC set to lock when not used for 10 mins. I found a program called auto mouse mover that I set to move the mouse 1 px every 2 mins when not being used. They have a stand alone version that doesn't need to be installed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom