New Poker Chip Design Tool!! (1 Viewer)

Yup...it works great on iphone (safari). I tried sharing but that doesn't work either.

Sorry if someone already replied and I missed it but have you registered for an account already?

Sharing only works if you have registered/are logged in. I didn't realize this until I read it ITT somewhere

Sorry if someone already replied and I missed it but have you registered for an account already?

Sharing only works if you have registered/are logged in. I didn't realize this until I read it ITT somewhere
Yeah I didn't catch that at first either but I am registered. Sorry that post you quoted was sort of a continuation of some earlier posts were I can't get the CDT to work properly on my work computer.

My only workaround right now is to use the tool on my iphone. I cant see any base colors on my computer though (image of issue in a few of my posts above). I tried sharing my set between my iphone and my work computer to see if that would let me view the set properly on my work computer but even that doesn't show up correctly.

I have given up on using the CDT on my computer though unfortunatley as it is still an issue.

Yeah I didn't catch that at first either but I am registered. Sorry that post you quoted was sort of a continuation of some earlier posts were I can't get the CDT to work properly on my work computer.

My only workaround right now is to use the tool on my iphone. I cant see any base colors on my computer though (image of issue in a few of my posts above). I tried sharing my set between my iphone and my work computer to see if that would let me view the set properly on my work computer but even that doesn't show up correctly.

I have given up on using the CDT on my computer though unfortunatley as it is still an issue.

Sounds like an old version of IE at work is your issue? If you could switch to Chrome at work, I'm sure you'd be laughing...

Sounds like an old version of IE at work is your issue? If you could switch to Chrome at work, I'm sure you'd be laughing...
Yeah I wish I could install Chrome but no dice. IE is up to date as far as I know.

Yeah I wish I could install Chrome but no dice. IE is up to date as far as I know.

I haven't been able to replicate what you got with any version of IE, new or old.

I haven't been able to replicate what you got with any version of IE, new or old.
Thank you for looking into it.

The one saving grace is I have 3 of my 4 chips locked in. :D

Thank you for looking into it.

The one saving grace is I have 3 of my 4 chips locked in. :D

Does your work block sites?

At my old job any gambling site was blocked. Including PCF because of the word poker.

Does your work block sites?

At my old job any gambling site was blocked. Including PCF because of the word poker.
It does block gambling sites but I can view PCF and the chip design tool site. I can pick spots and change colors but the image of the chip is transparent. Its weird. It looks like the spots are floating in thin air.

Will do (on monday) anything specific to look for?

Will do (on monday) anything specific to look for?

Developer suggests you try the following:
- Click F12 to launch Developer Console, and see if any error/warning appears while app is running
- Make sure you use scale = 100% in IE
- Try to click "View - > Front View/ Back View" few times

Developer suggests you try the following:
- Click F12 to launch Developer Console, and see if any error/warning appears while app is running
- Make sure you use scale = 100% in IE
- Try to click "View - > Front View/ Back View" few times
Found this?:

upload_2016-1-11_14-26-46.png

I will pass it on. Means nothing to me lol
Haha yup I saw some red X's which are never a good sign I guess and that is about the extent of my knowledge.:)

I appreciate it very much. The fact that you are paying any amount of attention to little ol' me is pretty amazing to be honest...thank you!

Haha yup I saw some red X's which are never a good sign I guess and that is about the extent of my knowledge.:)

I appreciate it very much. The fact that you are paying any amount of attention to little ol' me is pretty amazing to be honest...thank you!

He is just glad I'm not emailing him anymore :) Not for a few weeks anyways

Per the developer - There were some changes in the way the software was compiled in v2 which together with the presence of your CAD software that will have 'fixed' some registry settings could have caused this issue.
Check the 'workaround' section on this support page. Although it was written for XP it still holds good.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/908356
Thanks David. I tried the instructions, but nothing happened. In fact, I already added the CDT site to my "trusted sites". And javascript is enabled also. Oh well at least my iphone still works so there's options.

Thanks David. I tried the instructions, but nothing happened. In fact, I already added the CDT site to my "trusted sites". And javascript is enabled also. Oh well at least my iphone still works so there's options.

In that case, as mentioned on that same support page, he thinks this is the case:
"Internet Explorer uses a proxy auto-configuration (.pac) file to specify proxy settings"
ie your machine is set by your company to use IE via a proxy address (so that they can block certain sites from you if they wish). While the CDT site is not blocked, the proxy is overriding some of your local settings (possibly because it is not bang up to date). It may or may not right itself in future.

Shoot me an email at david.spragg@zen.co.uk
He has supplied a way of testing which I don't want to type out on here.

So just to let everyone know, my problem with the CDT has been solved. Not really the important part of my message though. What I wanted to tell everyone is David would not let this problem go. He kept talking with his IT guy and troubleshot the problem till he figured it out. He certainly didn't have to keep spending time trying to help me out. Now thats customer service and I haven't even placed my order yet. Thank you David.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom