New Poker Chip Design Tool!! (2 Viewers)

Thanks for the response. I will investigate a little further. I'm on my work computer which they keep updated. Maybe it has to do with all the programs I am currently running along with this? CAD, Google Earth, Photo viewers, etc. I'll try a simple restart in a few as well.

Could be, its not something I've seen before or came across in testing. generally it either loaded and worked fine or failed to load. Nothing inbetween.

Reactions: 72o
fuckingoff.PNG
quarterpie.PNG

The next update you'll be able to send your design right to your 3D printer (available for purchase at the CPC website) and print your chips after payment has been made and David sends the set print code.:D

I've lost my saved sets. Is this expected?
If you cleared your browser cache, then yes. I moved over my saved sets by using two browsers. Chrome and FF.

If you cleared your browser cache, then yes. I moved over my saved sets by using two browsers. Chrome and FF.

There was no need to do that. Did you read the help info first?

Anyone having issues that were only solved by clearing the cache should take this as a reminder why you should not use old unsupported browsers :)

If you are on a PC and don't want to clear your cache, you can see all the new stuff by reloading the page (CTRL + refresh).

Has anyone even noticed the double sided options yet?

Or the fact that if you sign up for an account you can view your stuff on all your devices and even share it with others.

Or the fact that if you sign up for an account you can view your stuff on all your devices and even share it with others.

Yeah I saw that. Very cool. Great to see the new spots in there too. :)

Yes and yes. I created an account earlier today and am very impressed.

Is there any way to avoid having one's inlays from being deleted after one year?

Yes and yes. I created an account earlier today and am very impressed.

Is there any way to avoid having one's inlays from being deleted after one year?

Not really, I had to set that limit as I saw that in 8 months some 20,000+ images have already been stored, occupying more than 50% of my server.
What you can do though, if you have to keep something that is reaching that age, is use the 'Share Set' function to share that set with yourself, which will create a new copy of it on the server with todays date.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom