New Poker Chip Design Tool!! (2 Viewers)

Chrome is a pain sometimes when trying to load a new version of a page. If what Jack said doesn't work, do this then.

Push F12 then you can right click on the refresh button and select 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Close browser and re-open it.

F8jns.png

Chrome is a pain sometimes when trying to load a new version of a page. If what Jack said doesn't work, do this then.

Push F12 then you can right click on the refresh button and select 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Close browser and re-open it.

View attachment 22501

Clearing cookies didn't work, but UTG's "F5" did. I love eazy solutions. Now we wait for samples to be produced...

Clearing cookies didn't work, but UTG's "F5" did. I love eazy solutions. Now we wait for samples to be produced...
Cool. (y) :thumbsup: I moved a site to a new server, DNS updated and it wouldn't load in Chrome but all other browsers worked. I flushed my local DNS, cleared history and cache, and hit F5 a hundred times. No luck. The F12 trick worked.

One quick word about the tool & hotstamps.

As you have announced there will be hotstamps in the future, I've decided to test an hostamp design inside the "Inlay" functionnality of the tool.

The image I used is a transparent png with "gold" elements :

PokerChipsDesign-HOTSTAMP-v2.png

The result :

Test_Hotstamp.png

Apparently, the tool adds a white background behind the custom inlay...

I'm sure it's just a CSS line to modify to remove this white background and allow us to make great mockups with hotstamps ^^

As you have announced there will be hotstamps in the future, I've decided to test an hostamp design inside the "Inlay" functionnality of the tool.

View attachment 22516

The result :

View attachment 22515

I'm sure it's just a CSS line to modify to remove this white background and allow us to make great mockups with hotstamps ^^

Actually that was fixed a while ago but it looks like I overwrote it :)
Will fix with next release which is being worked on.

View attachment 22516

The result :

View attachment 22515

Sorry, it is in the next release...
Example.......

test5.png

View attachment 22516

The result :

View attachment 22515

download.png

David, I was trying to use the Chip Design Tool this morning, and every time I clicked on an inlay option the chip disappeared. I just wanted to let you know in case there was a bug that needs to be fixed.

I'm working on it. I updated something and didn't realise something was wrong. I just reverted back and now it's frozen. Aaarrggghhhh!!!!!!!

Ok, should be working now. I reverted the wrong file lol

I tried to alter the DG Peacock shade a tiny fraction to get it more accurate when the chip is colored.
That was no problem but at the same time I tried to update the scroll mold graphic to a cleaner one and screwed up.

Both can wait for now, I have some other updating to in a week or so.

Every time David releases a new color, my order gets moved back 3 months while I compute perfection.

So new to the whole chip design tool feature...I tried to stay away, but am screwed now. Having a blast and am so damn excited at the possibility of customs in the near future. Anywho...I am having issues with viewing the chip images. The chips almost look like they came out of the Vegas factory with bits of clay everywhere. If I zoom into the image, it goes away but I assume there is something I can do on my end to get rid of what is causing this? TIA

upload_2015-12-23_13-42-12.png

So new to the whole chip design tool feature...I tried to stay away, but am screwed now. Having a blast and am so damn excited at the possibility of customs in the near future. Anywho...I am having issues with viewing the chip images. The chips almost look like they came out of the Vegas factory with bits of clay everywhere. If I zoom into the image, it goes away but I assume there is something I can do on my end to get rid of what is causing this? TIA

View attachment 26506

My initial thought is that you are not using an up to date browser?

My initial thought is that you are not using an up to date browser?
Thanks for the response. I will investigate a little further. I'm on my work computer which they keep updated. Maybe it has to do with all the programs I am currently running along with this? CAD, Google Earth, Photo viewers, etc. I'll try a simple restart in a few as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom