New Poker Chip Design Tool!!

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Went to check what version Chrome I had and it just auto updated. Same issue now. LOL

72o

Full House
I had an issue a few years ago that looks similar to this (missing base color) but it was with IE. But it maybe the same setting for Chrome? I don't know just throwing it out there.

upload_2018-2-6_12-40-15.png

Nex

Straight
Web browsers these days have so much intransparent and fragile shit built in that's highly affected by external stuff you wouldn't even think about...

Did you also clear your cookies and local storage? (low chance of that actually affecting it in this very issue, but you never know.)

David Spragg

Straight
Site Vendor
In case you have not heard, Chrome v64 is fucked. Lots of issues. It is nothing to do with the chip software. Chrome are not going to fix it, they are going to wait until Chrome v65.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
In case you have not heard, Chrome v64 is fucked. Lots of issues. It is nothing to do with the chip software. Chrome are not going to fix it, they are going to wait until Chrome v65.
That's typical. I check their message board from time to time and that's usually their response with no ETA on the next release. If it wasn't for Hangouts being integrated into Chrome, I'd probably be using FireFox as my default browser.

Nex

Straight
Firefox is just a different kind of crap, completely redoing the user interface every now and then (making it worse in the process), implementing compatibility-breaking "security features" you can't even manually turn off in advanced settings. But I guess it still looks better when coming from Chrome...

To my knowledge there currently exists no browser that actually assumes his user is mature and knowledgeable about tech.

Top Bottom