New Gmail (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Gmail? Liking it so far.

How new is new I set up an account in September as near as I can tell it hasn't changed

Has anyone tried the new Gmail? Liking it so far.

Looks good so far. Like the fact that you can left sidebar google calendar daily view.

How new is new I set up an account in September as near as I can tell it hasn't changed

New as in brand new UI just released. You have to enable the new UI to see it though. Click the gear on the top right and then click "Try the new Gmail"

Looks good so far. Like the fact that you can left sidebar google calendar daily view.

New as in brand new UI just released. You have to enable the new UI to see it though. Click the gear on the top right and then click "Try the new Gmail"
Cool. I'll give it a try!

Looks very similar to "Inbox" - never understood why Google supported two mail platforms. I like to looks so far - will see if I switch back or keep using Inbox

Looks very similar to "Inbox" - never understood why Google supported two mail platforms. I like to looks so far - will see if I switch back or keep using Inbox

The only part I liked about "Inbox" was how the file attachment showed. Seems like they combined that with regular Gmail, added some other features, and gave it a face lift. So far so good.

imap and Thunderbird here, for many years. Haven't noted any changes affecting imap delivery...

The only part I liked about "Inbox" was how the file attachment showed. Seems like they combined that with regular Gmail, added some other features, and gave it a face lift. So far so good.
The biggest peeve I have with Inbox is I can't compose an email to a "group" - which makes sending my poker emails impossible - always had to switch to GMail to do that. I can still do this with the new GMail - so I might be making the switchback with this new design. Will test drive for a week or so. Any idea how to combine conversations in GMail? I don't like individual lines for email chains.

How does one switch? I didn't get an update on my phone, and I see nothing about the new gmail when I log in.

I also hate that I can't send an email to a group from the mobile Gmail, but I can through the "computer". Makes sending my poker emails a pain, as I do 95% of everything through my phone.

Any idea how to combine conversations in GMail?

Click the gear icon on the top right -> General settings

2018-04-26_10-17-00.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom