PCF Community (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till you see my new price list. I'm gonna own all the fracs!
1698253924883.png

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the community could be uninviting to new members and/or change? Ex.) a rack of chips are poste for "x" price and said seller can be mocked for their proposed price or "PCF has changed". Has anyone experienced this if so, please share your experiences.

I'm a new member. Newer than you. So I feel I'm qualified to answer your OP

I've found the community quite inviting and helpful. Upon joining, had a few messages from people around my general area. I've asked questions, and also contributed. When I've inquired about specific chips I was looking at, I've had members help point me in directions were I could obtain them. Planning to go to COTS this spring, meet up with some other members, and have fun (even if @Josh Kifer doesn't want me to park my big 'ol crew cab Powerstroke in his little driveway :wtf:) . I've been pointed in directions to where I can find supplies (chip boxes), and found posts where other people have successfully removed hotstamps. I've found all the site vendors that I've had transactions with professional and polite, have had a few go out of their way to assist. I've had other members PM me about certain chips that they've seen elsewhere (ex; eBay, CL, marketplace) - knowing I'm looking to complete a rack/set.

I've also sold some chips here and there. Never been mocked, never seen "PCF has changed" posted in any of my (few) sale threads.

Downside? Had one-two I've purchased from that took a week to ship. So be it, I know whom they are, I can make note of that, no need to post a bunch of crap about them (not that extra shipping time warrants that). If that's the biggest downside I've experienced (other than reading your postings) - then I'd say this is a great site.

On the flip side; yeah, I know you were given some static about your prices in your other thread. There were lots of ways to respond/deal with it. My opinion is that you chose to be an asshat with your responses, and to do your best to aggravate and provoke. And now that that thread has essentially died down - you create a new one that you've taken off topic, circling back around to the pricing discussions that you'd posted in your other thread. And your responses are again extremely disrespectful, and appear to be solely for the purpose of inciting responses and drawing attention to the items you're selling.

If you're just wanting to sell a few chips - sell your chips. If a couple people mention the prices seem high - so be it, ignore and keep your listing active. If they sell, they sell - if they don't, they don't. There's no need for creating the drama and crap that you're doing.

I'm not gonna mince words now - on the forum I used to admin, we'd call you a shit-disturber for what you're currently doing/posting - you'd get a warning, and if you continued to be an asshat, you'd be kicked. And if you'd paid/donated - it would be immediately refunded. If you have a beef with a person or two - take it to PM's. But I'm simply a guest here, and I appreciate being here, and I'm gonna try to do my best to be a contributing member and not push the boundaries - written or unwritten.

not really. that's not why I became a member. I've been a member, contributor, and buyer for almost a year and a half. It wasn't until I began selling chips that most can't get their hands
…so you have a highly differentiated almost unique product….
on at a price they can't afford is when the problems began
….that nobody can afford.
. Do you see where i'm coming from loll
Yes. You created a DeLorean and you don’t understand why every family in America isn’t prostrating themselves before your visage in a desperate attempt to buy one.

(I sorta sounded like Loki at the end there. Am I filled with glorious purpose? I’m not filled with inglorious purpose, so there’s a chance…)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom