PCF Community (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're trying to wring every last cent that you can out of PCF and now you're upset that we aren't giving you a handshake and a big thank you for your service.

Bruh
not really. that's not why I became a member. I've been a member, contributor, and buyer for almost a year and a half. It wasn't until I began selling chips that most can't get their hands on at a price they can't afford is when the problems began. Do you see where i'm coming from loll

I went to bed midnight last night and it was on the first page. How TF is this up to 6 pages?
It appears that people in the forum will spend much more time bashing sellers than anything else, yet they "care" about the community.

IMG_6897.jpeg

You seem to have the common idea that you have rights to anything here.
You do not.
Nobody owes you anything here.
You earn what you get.
Fucking whiny crybaby “why aren’t people treating me right”? It’s because there is no “right way to be treated” here.
You are a guest, and you have no basis or right to even have an expectation of being treated fairly. This isn’t a government thing where they hand you money and “good feelings”

There are several communities here on PCF. You just happened to join the “fuck right off” community first. Probably happens to you a lot in life.

Roll with it and “fuck right off”. You should enjoy the fruits of your labors.

You do not.
You earn what you get.
Fucking whiny crybaby “why aren’t people treating me right”? It’s because there is no “right way to be treated” here.
You are a guest, and you have no basis or right to even have an expectation of being treated fairly. This isn’t a government thing where they hand you money and “good feelings”

There are several communities here on PCF. You just happened to join the “fuck right off” community first. Probably happens to you a lot in life.

HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS "FRO" COMMUNITY. IS IT A HOA? HOW DO I BECOME PRESIDENT? IM PULLING ALL YOUR POOL PASSES.

CLB traditionally has prepared 10pm chocolate cookies for cabal members at meetings in the poker basement. There exists no quota on these cookies other than a) you must consume one else you incur the interminable wrath of the CLB, and b) consuming too many cookies will be dealt with harshly by the other members of the cabal, usually resulting in expulsion, ridicule, or being coerced to purchase outrageously expensive Motörhead City fractional chips. In that regard, and many others, the cabal is in fact self-policing, to a degree.
Wait a minute I saw zero cookies at your meetup. Only “snacks” that tasted like tree bark.

You do not.
You earn what you get.

I'd hate to be a guest in your household! I never asked to be treated fairly, I just asked everyone to stop crying when someone outside of the several communities (cliques) post chips they don't have at prices they cannot afford. You don't have them? Go get them? You can't afford them? Go get a job? You don't want them at the price I post? Then why cry? I put you in the crying liberal community

I just asked everyone to stop crying
Then why cry? I put you in the crying liberal community
live look at biggantt on his computer telling people to stop crying in his crying thread
t2biIk.gif

I'll admit though, PCF does love to get outraged at you people instead of just laughing at you.

live look at biggantt on his computer telling people to stop crying in his crying thread
View attachment 1214930

I'll admit though, PCF does love to get outraged at you people instead of just laughing at you.
My GOD, the perfect reaction gif! Thank you! Saved. What a great community this is, helping eachother like this. Going to chirp the hell out of Ryan with this, he went 1-11 in our NFL pick'em league.

Nothing brings our community together like when someone tries rip people off and complains about the community ....
Then as someone who cares for the community, perhaps you should point those people in the right direction to purchase what I am selling for, cheaper. Nothing brings communities together like your , I mean cliques. roflflfl

Last edited by a moderator:
Machine is obviously trying to suck up to me, as cabal supreme leader, and attain a management position.

It’s going to work, 100%. Jesus, that strategy is unbelievably effective. I just wanted to point it out is all.
As Sith, I need you to least expect me and let your guard down, the Cabal will be mine!!

Then as someone who cares for the community, perhaps you should point those people in the right direction to purchase what I am selling for, cheaper. Nothing brings communities together like your , I mean cliques. roflflfl
When did I say I care about the community? I'm a vendor. I'm here for the profit. Sweet sweet profit.

James Corden Money GIF

Bro... You have been here for less than 2 years and have 250 posts... half of them in this thread... the rest are almost entirely in the classifieds... including, trying to sell a "rendering" of a poker table for $3k.

You can right off about community. We don't want you. You have already landed on so many members' blocked/do not buy or sell lists.

We have seen your type many times. It always goes like this.

Ok. Have a nice day. Buh-bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro... You have been here for less than 2 years and have 250 posts... half of them in this thread... the rest are almost entirely in the classifieds... including, trying to sell a "rendering" of a poker table for $3k.

You can right off about community. We don't want you. You have already landed on so many members' blocked/do not buy or sell lists.

We have seen your type many times. It always goes like this.

Ok. Have a nice day. Buh-bye.
Bloody bastard bitch.... HAVE A NICE DAY

Two racks shipping out today :)

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpeg
    IMG_0753.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom