PCF Community (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@liftapint is going to hate this post.
Netflix Love GIF by Elnaaz Norouzi

Are you saying he's a Snowflake?....
WTF? Absolutely not!!!! I just don’t want to assume anything about anyone in this day and age, and just in case the OP might be offended by such things I offered an ambiguous gender they could correct me on if needed.

They did start a thread crying about their feelings……

Glad you took the time to show me chips that are not comparable to mine Ill standby until you do, thanks!

Please find me mints, ty!
My prices may seem high, just good luck getting them for cheaper

Dude, I can't speak for the other recently sold racks, But the one I sold for $335 - that was a rack I bought from you in December. You said they were...

"excellent ++++"

I paid you LESS than $335 for them.

I mean, why are you asking for a confirmation bias here? No one is being uninviting to you, though yes, some have pointed out the prices you asking are very high compared to what others have obtained them for. (Likely from you)

I know what you wanted, you wanted to ask "why aren't my racks flying off the shelves?" Well, people have given you a lot of answers, from economic downturn, to a simple "high prices". Do you notice how everyone here is agreeing with those sentiments, and not with yours? Also, maybe people are put off by some of your language and attitude towards other members?

My price will only go higher...
s it relates to $0.25 fracs I am the market
I’m just here to help the community find chips they couldn’t otherwise
Talk to me nice
I have "high prices" they clearly arent high for some folks on here. Maybe just high for ur allowance
u cant afford em man stop playing
My prices may seem high, just good luck getting them for cheaper.
Narrator: "They Did."
is this clown still going on
looks like the educated PCF community isn't so educated.
I’m looking for dollars and your looking for friends, awe so cute
IRONY
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the community could be uninviting
I am the market :)
lol, twice?
You can't afford them? Go get a job? You don't want them at the price I post? Then why cry? I put you in the crying liberal community
Nothing brings communities together like your small dicks

One final note, because you've done it several times in this thread and others: "apart" means "not a part of". You keep using this when you're trying to say "a part", meaning "to be part of a thing".

Dude, I can't speak for the other recently sold racks, But the one I sold for $335 - that was a rack I bought from you in December. You said they were...

"excellent ++++"

I mean, why are you asking for a confirmation bias here? No one is being uninviting to you, though yes, some have pointed out the prices you asking are very high compared to what others have obtained them for. (Likely from you)

I know what you wanted, you wanted to ask "why aren't my racks flying off the shelves?" Well, people have given you a lot of answers, from economic downturn, to a simple "high prices". Do you notice how everyone here is agreeing with those sentiments, and not with yours? Also, maybe people are put off by some of your language and attitude towards other members?

IRONY

lol, twice?

One final note, because you've done it several times in this thread and others: "apart" means "not a part of". You keep using this when you're trying to say "a part", meaning "to be part of a thing".

Attachments

• IMG_0758.jpeg
    IMG_0758.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 105

"excellent ++++"

IRONY

lol, twice?

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Also OP seems to be better suited to take this energy to the politics forum. I think he’d find many more like minded folks there.

How ironic using an old box from Craig!!! Thanks for all the love off to a new home!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 134
You don’t really get to charge people different prices based on whatever you think they’re kind or not, and expect valid feedback from the market regarding your pricing.
Isn't that the way NAGBs work? :LOL: :laugh:

"excellent ++++"

IRONY

lol, twice?

Nicely said. A piece of advice... If you can't see the problem, then it's probably you.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom