New CPC Set – Samples Anyone? (1 Viewer)

In please. Invoice and shipping to @Gear please.

Also, in for a set for my wife and a set for my daughter and a set for my son and a set for ..............

Oh, and if you have any of the links strong v2 chips left, would it be possible to include one of those as well? I wasn’t around for that, it seems.

Mike

h, and if you have any of the links strong v2 chips left, would it be possible to include one of those as well? I wasn’t around for that, it seems.

Mike

you got it mike. i'll be sure to include a links_strong v2 along with yours. you cool with waiting or do you want me to send that one out sooner - might be a while until these customs arrive.

you got it mike. i'll be sure to include a links_strong v2 along with yours. you cool with waiting or do you want me to send that one out sooner - might be a while until these customs arrive.
I can wait. Good luck with this new set!

Mike

Can I get just a one chip sample (I ask this everytime samples are offered)? .... my display cases room is limited, so I only ever get one (y) :thumbsup:

In! I would also like Links_Strong chip(s) if available.

Last day to get in on samples. Sample sets will not be available later so if you want to take a gamble and get in on this, today is the day. You've got until 6pm Central :)

I'll start sending PMs for payment tonight.

Nothing like waiting to the last moment. Just saw this, and would love a sample set. Please count me in. Your designs are stellar, this is a no brainer. Also would love a LSv2 chip if any are still available. I can wait until the customs are ready.

Forgot about this. I'm sure it will be a great set. R

Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, 3-putt poker ?
Ted: Yeah, sure, 3-putt poker Yeah, Links first set.
Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 2... putt... Poker.
Ted: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a poker room, you see 3-Putt poker sittin' there, there's 2-putt poker right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
Ted: I would go for the 2.
Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 2-putt poker. And we guarantee just as good a suck out as the 3-putt set.
Ted: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 2 putts , we're gonna send you the extra putt free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
Ted: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 1-putt poker. Then you're in trouble, huh?
[Hitchhiker convulses]
Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 1! I said 2. Nobody's comin' up with 1. Who gets it in with 1 putt ? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
Ted: That - good point.
Hitchhiker: 2's the key number here. Think about it. 2-for-1. 2 pair. 2, man, that's the number. 2 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
Ted: Why?
Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom