Naturalization ceremony (1 Viewer)

phaze12

Flush
Reaction score
just about to start the ceremony. So glad my wife got this done before the powers that be could change it.

Has to be 300 400 people here.

IMG_1511.JPG

Ty Rowlin.

Its been about a 5 year process. Glad it's done with.

Glad to see the govt is working smoothly. 10:15 start time and we are still waiting. :(

Only an hour behind schedule. Glad I got up early and fought morning traffic to get here on time.

Congrats. My wife's N-400 is still pending. The backlog in NYC is reportedly over a year. :mad:

To make things worse, her greencard had to be renewed while the citizenship is pending, so we had to shell out an additional $540 for basically nothing due to the delay. :mad::mad::mad:

But a small price to pay to avoid the risk of any shenanigans by the Dotard.

People don't understand the time and money you spend on this. Yes it's worth it but it ain't cheap.

Yaaaaaa. The judge is here.

Only 2 hours behind. Sounds about right

These usually start on time. One of the very few happy ceremonies a judge gets to officiate. I'm guessing the judge who arrived two hours late was a replacement for the one who was supposed to be there at 10:15.

One rule in America: Always check the weather at the nearest golf course before expecting a judge or doctor to be at work.

Congratulations!

Congrats. My wife's N-400 is still pending. The backlog in NYC is reportedly over a year. :mad:

To make things worse, her greencard had to be renewed while the citizenship is pending, so we had to shell out an additional $540 for basically nothing due to the delay. :mad::mad::mad:

But a small price to pay to avoid the risk of any shenanigans by the Dotard.

Just did same thing, saw my green card about to expire in 3 months and figured i might as well just do the citizenship. They said i had to renew green card first ($540) then apply for Citizenship because of the 3 month thing. Son - of -a ....

welcome aboard! and congrats!

but.... uh, we're in need of a little help here.....

cheers,

-gc :)

Just wanted to say ty to all for the appreciation of what one has to go through to become an American citizen. It ain't easy or cheap to go through the process. So please have some compassion for the folks who are trying to become part of this great country of ours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom