Mystery bounty-WSOP 2020 (1 Viewer)

I would like it if they were kicking in the money but sounds like it will come from the prize pool.
So top finishers lose out on $1,000,000 in prize money, which proportionally is $150k per person, I know it’s not spread evenly. Not exactly chump change on a $1,500 buy in. I also don’t like that the number of entrants isn’t limited, I get that you can do the random number after finalized, but lacks an optics for me. I expressed similar concern with the big 50 in that they paid out spots prior to knowing the final prize pool.

edit: willing to admit I could be wrong, had a few tonight.

It’s a creative concept, and although gimmicky, is a clever way to give recreational players a chance at a big score. The format will discourage professionals and attract gamblers. By disclosing upfront each can make an informed decision about whether to participate.

It’s a creative concept, and although gimmicky, is a clever way to give recreational players a chance at a big score. The format will discourage professionals and attract gamblers. By disclosing upfront each can make an informed decision about whether to participate.

Attracting gamblers attracts professionals (as long as the total rake is more or less in line with the other tournaments

Yeah, looks like that money comes from the prizepool. So you could final table and still make less than someone who scored one of the sweet bounties

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom