My Project: "Sitting Plush with a Royal Flush..." (2 Viewers)

Please let me know what you think. I feel like the small font needs some tweaking.

Oh, and I’m in NO WAY a chip photographer, so go easy on me.

An upgrade for your bathroom to go with the theme:
playing-card-lucite-toilet-seat-jonni_1_06c2f0e6d33ffa18f06eea0dad985150.jpg

These look great! Who did you get to do the labels for you?
I wanted to make sure it was ok with the printer before answering your question. I’ve been working with @Gear on my project and he’s been a great help! I’ve sent the final versions to him and I should have the labels in about ten days I would think.

Can’t wait! Stay tuned...!

Something is indeed shaking down on Shakedown Street!

Well, my set is done (pending at least 50 more greens w/ the light purple edge spots :( ). I'm not sure what the protocol is for showcasing newly labeled chips, but I'll post them here in this thread as to not create a new one. And nor did I care about what colors or sizes of chips are "supposed" to be in a cash set. I liked these chips, with these colors, and The Grateful Dead - done deal. ;)

Thanks to @Gear for the great labels, advice and help, and to @Eloe2000 because I basically copied his photo shoot of his gorgeous Casa Mango set (I am clearly no photographer), which in itself is a friggin' hassle!. Also thanks for everyone else's feedback in this thread. I truly appreciate it!

Let me know what you all think. Thanks again!

DSC_2027.jpg

DSC_2042.jpg

DSC_2047.jpg

DSC_2038.jpg

DSC_2043.jpg

DSC_2053.jpg

DSC_2054.jpg

DSC_2056.jpg

DSC_2086.jpg

DSC_2060.jpg

These are absolutely incredible. The inlay design is incredible. I love the fonts used. I love the color matching. The graphics are incredible. Tremendous job with these!

and to @Eloe2000 because I basically copied his photo shoot of his gorgeous Casa Mango set

That photo idea was one I borrowed from our community all star @Ben8257 . I must pass the credit along to whom it is do!

I love chip sets with non-conforming color schemes. Very well done! Beautiful set!

Thanks, man! I couldn’t have done it without ya! Truly!

These are absolutely incredible. The inlay design is incredible. I love the fonts used. I love the color matching. The graphics are incredible. Tremendous job with these

Thanks for the kind words. That means a lot to me.

These are fantastic. I love 'em. Beautiful design, brilliant concept, excellent execution. You should be proud. Enjoy them!

Love these. I had a related idea that incorporated different gambling-related Dead lyrics on each chip in the set.

Ran through a bunch of options and narrowed down to the following:

"It cost a lot to win and even more to lose"
"If I had a gun for every aces that I've drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene"
"Sittin' plush with a royal flush, aces back to back"
"One-eyed jacks and the deuces are wild, the aces are crawling up and down your sleeve"
"Cut my deck to the queen of spades, but the cards were all the same"
"Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime if you don't lay 'em down"
"Too pat to open, too cool to bluff"
Can't see me if you won't call and it might be a storm bluff after all"
"Come on boys and gamble, roll those laughing bones"

A few of those are too long and I didn't like cutting them down, but haven't done much further the idea just yet.

Awesome set! LOVE the non traditional colors. Now git em on the felt! Next time I'm in Iowa I want an invite!

Love these. I had a related idea that incorporated different gambling-related Dead lyrics on each chip in the set.

Ran through a bunch of options and narrowed down to the following:

"It cost a lot to win and even more to lose"
"If I had a gun for every aces that I've drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene"
"Sittin' plush with a royal flush, aces back to back"
"One-eyed jacks and the deuces are wild, the aces are crawling up and down your sleeve"
"Cut my deck to the queen of spades, but the cards were all the same"
"Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime if you don't lay 'em down"
"Too pat to open, too cool to bluff"
Can't see me if you won't call and it might be a storm bluff after all"
"Come on boys and gamble, roll those laughing bones"

A few of those are too long and I didn't like cutting them down, but haven't done much further the idea just yet.

Great idea! Let me know if I can help or offer advice.

That is a great logo. Just a suggestion, but I'd keep the logo the original colors and maybe the background white.

Thanks for the feedback, but this was the final design. I've already labeled them all and am playing with them. :tup::cool
Then disregard everything I wrote. Lol.

I think designing you’re own set is awesome. Congrats. Maybe I’ll take a crack at it.

These look fantastic! Royals were an incredible chip choice for that design and label. Set looks beautiful.

Holy cow, those are fantastic! Well done!!! Long strange trip, but what a closer. Can't wait to see some pics of them in live stacks :)

@CRAW

Absolutely amazing! I am about to order Royals and these are an inspiration! My daughter is helping with the label design ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Mud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom