Wanted Green Royals with Light Purple in Edge Spots... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAW

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wasn’t smart enough to buy enough green Royals when I made my first purchase and got a darker hue of purple in the latest shipment of green Royals.

Dark purple (blurple) on the left & light purple on the right

7580126B-B3F4-4EE0-BFC3-ABEF978271C4.jpeg

Does anyone have any of the lighter purple green Royals they’d be willing to part with? I would ideally like (50) of them - labeled or unlabeled. They are going to be for a custom project I’m working on (found here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/my-project-sitting-plush-with-a-royal-flush.56041/).

TYIA

Good luck, I wish I could help you. I'm sure someone will. Once you have what you need, if you have any extras in the color you don't want, let me know. I'd be interested in purchasing them.

BTW, what part of Iowa are you in? I grew up in Cedar Falls. Still a big supporter of the UNI Panthers and ISU Cyclones! How bout that Fiesta Bowl this year!!!

Thanks!

DSM here... And I might have extras, but IDK just yet. I might be working on 2nd set of a different nature.

Yeah! Good for the Clones. And go Panthers! I’ll always root for them.

I’m not so much titled. I just like the old/ lighter color better. Just thought I would let this thread run as I finalized everything for the set.

And.... BUMP!

Different height as well. Which isn’t a huge concern.

Attachments

• F8F9AEAC-747B-49A5-9413-8690B18896C4.jpeg
    F8F9AEAC-747B-49A5-9413-8690B18896C4.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 101
April bump. Still desperate.

I’m finalizing my set and I’m afraid I’m going to have to buy (200) of the new blurple chips (the color I don’t care for on these greens) so I at least have all the same color in my set. These (200) will be the $5 chip in my cash set.

Surely someone *HAS* to have some old-style “light purple” green Royals they can part with. I need (150) but will take whatever I can get.

Thx

I’m closing in on finishing up my set and still need some of these greens with the light purple stripe.

Pls and thx

I was just looking at a sample set I got a couple weeks ago. I have one if that helps. Pretty sure it's the lighter color of purple.

Have you reached out to Apache and showed him pictures of the two chips? Maybe he actually has some of the light purple but just grabs whatever is on top (the newest merchandise).

I’m about to begin labeling my greens. Don’t make my OCD explode and put my labels on the blurple striped greens.

Sorry man. Do you really not like the darker color? Maybe sell all your light color ones and buy a new set of darker ones. I think the darker color ones look great.

Yep. Don’t like ‘em. To me, they look black at first glance, and my labels were designed based on the purple color I originally bought.

I’m simply keeping hope that there’s someone out there that has some old-style green Royals (I only need 50 of them) that are just sitting on a shelf collecting dust, and could help this chipper out.

Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom