My New Limit Set (1 Viewer)

will be curious to see how a 3/6 game plays with $1s and $2s.

I know it's weird. I like these chips. Great price, and I couldn't afford 1000 x 1's of a nice clay chip.

My group, including me is very inexperienced at limit cash games. Most haven't played before so there won't be much adjustment needed

I think it will play fine once your players get used to it. I had a guy asking where the $5 chips were for the $3/6 game. I tried to explain it is only a 2 chip game, but he would have none of it.

I'm down to three sets. Sunsets, PNY's and these.
You sold the Inplays already? You are one fickle chip phucker. :D

The Riverboats are awesome; the T-mold rocks big-time..... one of the best ever, imo. Looks like few (none?) of your $1s have the split-spot problem common with that color/spot combination.

Hopefully this set will last more than a month.

Looks like few (none?) of your $1s have the split-spot problem common with that color/spot combination.

I don't think the split spot problem really became an issue until the Mardi Gras line. I remember buying Mardi Gras $1s in the first run, and none of them had the issue either. After that though, pretty much any chip with that spot had issues.

You sold the Inplays already? You are one fickle chip phucker. :D

QUOTE]

It was just one of those perfect storm situations. It started off with me PM'ing numerous members looking for a specific set. @ssanel54 responded that he didn't have what I was looking for, but he had these Riverboats that he would offer me at a great price. While I was contemplating it @Frank PM'd me (within an hour of being offered the Riverboats) and inquired about the Cigar and Snifter set. He wasn't specifically trying to buy them. Just simply requested that I reach out to him if I was going to sell them. I thought, screw it. Must me a sign :). I ended up selling him for the same price that @MegaTon44 sold them to me for. Lowered the price on the Chipco's, and immediately sent payment for the Riverboats.

I agree. The colors really pop. They are absolutely amazing. @ssanel54 said that he lightly used the ones and twenty fives. I don't believe him. The entire 940 chips that I bought from him are in mint condition.

Something I didn't realize. The inlays feel textured. That is a huge bonus for me.

Hopefully this set will last more than a month.

For me to sell it, and I obviously won't say I "won't" sell it. Something that I perceive to be a better chip at a fantastic price will have to come along. I have owned chips for less than a month before. Hell, I've sold chips before they even made it to my house. I immensely enjoy my chip hobby.

Sunsets-14 months old
PCNY's- 2.5 months old
Riverboats-2 days old

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom