My first Chip design (Custom Tiki ceramic) (1 Viewer)

Mike2023

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking to get a new set of chips and really love the Tiki ceramic set. So decided to make a few changes to it to customize it to my interests and make it my own so to speak.

Looking for feedback, things that you think might need to be changed for a better end product.

Thanks guys.

Looks good. Definitely get prototypes. I would want to see how the $5000 chip comes out before sending them to production. Make sure there is enough contrast.

I'd just go what with you like and see how the prototypes come out. Adjust if necessary.

Designs look fun and colorful, but as to denominations, I would consider abandoning the T500 and going with a T100k instead.

Lots more flexibility (and much more efficient) when your progression goes from x/2x/10x/50x to x/5x/25x/100x.

I might also consider removing the $ sign from the denom, $ sign is irrelevant for a tourney set IMO

Designs look fun and colorful, but as to denominations, I would consider abandoning the T500 and going with a T100k instead.

Lots more flexibility (and much more efficient) when your progression goes from x/2x/10x/50x to x/5x/25x/100x.

I would agree most of the time, but I think it works well with the T100,000 schedule I have worked up. Thoughts?

Looks great.. I think the numbers would POP better with a large white outline or a thicker black one..IMO

Edit: Nice way to utilize the entire graphic area BTW..

I would agree most of the time, but I think it works well with the T100,000 schedule I have worked up. Thoughts?

@BGinGA or someone else is better equipped to comment more broadly on the structure, but imo the T500 chip is still extremely inefficient here. There will be no need for it after the third level.

@BGinGA or someone else is better equipped to comment more broadly on the structure, but imo the T500 chip is still extremely inefficient here. There will be no need for it after the third level.

Correct, that's why there is a limited amount in the set.

With this heavy art I would look at 43mm. Really nice looking chips.

Agree with this, which should allow you to use 1k chips more levels than the 500.

For same reason, I'd be inclined to make the plaque 100k.

Probably need a comma in the 25k chip.

I like tiki and these are nice. Also on board with either ditching the 500 for a 6-figure chip, or adding 100 babies. Will be more versatile in the future, should you need to change structure.

The plaque is superb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom