My experience with Tina's hybrid RHC (Trigger Warning) (1 Viewer)

Personal preference vs saying the labels are poor quality is completely different.

Did you choose a smooth finish on your labels, then?

You are right. I can’t really tell, because I never had one them in my hands. For me they just don’t look like a good quality.

I chose a matte finish. Can show some picture tomorrow.

Think I am going to email Tina for pics of all them. I mean there has got to be about a 53% chance someone has already had a THC mold done. :LOL: :laugh:
These are the molds that I know Tina/Antia have, I will not be surprised if there is also a THC mold in the making

No Mold
Card Mold
Diamond Mold
"Paulson" Mold
"RHC" Mold
"Scrown" Mold

might I say....these are some of my favorites I've seen...great design
yes, you can say that :cool

Ill Allow It GIF

Personal preference vs saying the labels are poor quality is completely different.

Did you choose a smooth finish on your labels, then?

These look fantastic. So those hybrids and labels were straight from Tina? Looking to order a set of hybrids for a friend.

These look fantastic. So those hybrids and labels were straight from Tina? Looking to order a set of hybrids for a friend.
Thank you! Yep. Just provide one artwork file for the chips, and another for the labels, and they will take care of it. The only downside (for small orders) is that the label setup fee is a flat $150. Or something around that number.

Thank you! Yep. Just provide one artwork file for the chips, and another for the labels, and they will take care of it. The only downside (for small orders) is that the label setup fee is a flat $150. Or something around that number.
Yep, I already got a quote from Tina. It is what it is. Still reasonable and the artwork my friend wants to use is too fine for dye sub printing. I really like these. And she gives you the choice of textured or matte finish?

Yep, I already got a quote from Tina. It is what it is. Still reasonable and the artwork my friend wants to use is too fine for dye sub printing. I really like these. And she gives you the choice of textured or matte finish?
That's what I hear. I swear she also offered a glossy finish when I asked last year, but I may be mistaken. I haven't seen any other label finishes with my own eyes, so I can't attest to anything other than the ones I have.

That's what I hear. I swear she also offered a glossy finish when I asked last year, but I may be mistaken. I haven't seen any other label finishes with my own eyes, so I can't attest to anything other than the ones I have.

I had some samples from her years ago at this point and I feel like they were glossy which I don’t love. Maybe I still have them or maybe I sent them to Jeep, I can’t remember.

These chips look great to me! Curious how long this took to get to you once the order was placed. Did you do it as part of a group buy?
So was this a group buy and which members are running it, when is the next one, is that small crown mold the “scrown” mold, and all they all recessed?

These chips look great to me! Curious how long this took to get to you once the order was placed. Did you do it as part of a group buy?
Yes, it was part of a group buy of about 17,000 chips (not all were my NUTS theme, though).

Looks like it took a little less than 3 months from the time I paid until the time I received the chips. I did combine this order with an order for 45 table toppers, and if I remember correctly, that delayed the production time about 2 weeks or so.

Think I am going to email Tina for pics of all them. I mean there has got to be about a 53% chance someone has already had a THC mold done. :LOL: :laugh:
Could you please share the email address or how one would go about ordering these chips? I can't find any link to order from "tina".
Thanks.

I actually think these look fantastic. Did you provide all the artwork for the edge spots and the metallic flecks? I love the textured edges and the top hat and cane. You should be proud of these!

These are the molds that I know Tina/Antia have, I will not be surprised if there is also a THC mold in the making

No Mold
Card Mold
Diamond Mold
"Paulson" Mold
"RHC" Mold
"Scrown" Mold

Looks like GBs have been happening pretty regularly. Hopefully I can have my next set design ready to go before the molds go up. Are there examples of the paulson and scrown molds?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom