My experience with Tina's hybrid RHC (Trigger Warning) (1 Viewer)

I have looked in multiple threads on this topic so please don't shoot me - but does Tina have a webstite? or is it through messenger or something that you contact her?

Hey don't give out my wife's information like that. Rude.

phonto.jpeg

These chips look very tempting... and I hate them from the bottom of my heart at the same time.

In my humble opinion, using the top hat and cane is a line that should not have been crossed. For me that is where counterfeiting, pirating and faking begins. I think we can all imagine pictures being slightly more blurry than these being used on eBay to trick buyers.

In another forum where i have been a member for a long time there is a policy in effect, which i like a lot. It is a forum around watches, not exclusively luxury ones but mostly. As lots of people like the timeless design of a Rolex or Panerai, there is of course an abundance of chinese replicas and lookalikes available for more or less any of their models (and a couple of other companies). Posting pictures or classifieds of those replicas is allowed under only one condition and that is: no fakes/trademark violations. Making and selling a watch that looks exactly like a Rolex Submariner is actually completely legal, as long as it doesn't pose to be one. So clean replicas without company name or trademarks (like the crown or similar) are fine.

Whether PCF will adapt a similar policy is not my decision obviously and as a very new member most likely even one where my opinion doesn't matter at all, but i still wanted to share my point of view here.

Disclaimer: I don't even more than a handful nor do I plan to purchase any RHC chips. All the chips i have more than a shuffle stack from are L-Mold, Nevada Mold, HHR, Hub Mold, T Mold or Borland Suits Mold and CSQ. So I am not affected personally.
It doesn't matter how old you are on this site...
Once upon a time there was a Blue site.. And there were strange statuses that eventually finished it off... :unsure:

Керамика чрезвычайно тверда. Не могу себе представить, что укусы блох станут проблемой.

Not sure what material today's 'ceramics' are made from, but Chipco International chips (the original 'ceramics') were supposedly a nylon blend.
I once conducted an experiment during which I was able to straighten crooked ceramic chips using boiling water and pressure. True, several chips cracked and fell apart... They are hard, but definitely not made of ceramics.

Hey, I am from Munich and I want to order a set from Tina with the new Web Mold. Could you tell me where you had the inlay stickers made? The colors of yours match really well. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom