My experience with Tina's hybrid RHC (Trigger Warning) (1 Viewer)

I think the first thing you need to figure out is if you are going to hit the minimum requirement. I think it is 20k chips but not sure. Might be 10k. I would just stick with the group buys unless you plan on running your own group buy or buy the minimum yourself.
People have ordered direct from Tina with much smaller quantities and fast shipping. The best way is like you said, group buys….because you get the volume discount and you save on shipping by taking the slow boat from China.
I also think it’s easiest to let those that have dealt with her in the past do the ordering.

I think the first thing you need to figure out is if you are going to hit the minimum requirement. I think it is 20k chips but not sure. Might be 10k. I would just stick with the group buys unless you plan on running your own group buy or buy the minimum yourself.
Not exactly true. I have purchased from Tina directly twice and they were only 1,000 chips and 2,000 chips.

I also have bought through the group buy option...but it took like 6-8 months to get to me...but I think they have gotten faster since I did it (a few years back).

The last order I did with Tina was just a month or so ago and once I finalized everything, I had the chips in hand within a 7-10 days. It cost more to ship them via air, but if you are buying a larger amount of chips (my last was 2,000) it was worth it in my opinion.

You can find Tina (or the company she works for) on Alibaba.

Not exactly true. I have purchased from Tina directly twice and they were only 1,000 chips and 2,000 chips.

I also have bought through the group buy option...but it took like 6-8 months to get to me...but I think they have gotten faster since I did it (a few years back).

The last order I did with Tina was just a month or so ago and once I finalized everything, I had the chips in hand within a 7-10 days. It cost more to ship them via air, but if you are buying a larger amount of chips (my last was 2,000) it was worth it in my opinion.

Oh that’s cool. I figured they were all on the boat so didn’t even consider it as an option if i wasn’t getting a group buy rate.

Well if you want this specific mold (cards hybrid) (which hasn't been made yet), there is a high minimum threshold (MOQ). And like said before shipping cost adds a bit.

Yeah, Justin’s group buys lately seem to hit right around 60 days from order to delivery.

Wonder if eBay will need to start verifying chips, like they do with Jordans?
Even though I don’t like them, I have to admit that they are real.

Haha little joke.
But the real issue is what’s printed on them?
I think eBay has a reporting system for suspected copyright infringement. I don’t know what their thresholds or investigative powers would be though?

What he said.
That's my chip wife you're talking about @carza .
Check yourself

This is sarcasm

But the shipping cost are steep. Group buys are the way to go.
Don’t underestimate my impatience. My Apache order has been about 1400 miles away for 2 days. Was supposed to be here Wednesday. Checking the tracking every 30min. Should have paid for the fedex shipping.

Plus 60 days is a lifetime for a set!

Yes, this. That’s why I state not a single “ceramic” chip, is actually ceramic. They would flea bite and crack constantly, way worse than real clays.

Ceramic would be a horrible choice for chips.
Whatever Tina’s been serving me whether it be plastic or ceramic has been working and I’m a fan. Saved me thousands and lots of time. #BlessedToKnowTina

For all intents and purposes, there is no minimum, just different price thresholds. When I did my order a year or so back, it was for only 3000 chips or so.

I was told A mold is always ready.

Correct.

I have an A mold set and have expanded it twice. Both the original order and both add-ons took about 3-4 months from the day I paid. All other molds are on a demand-based rotation. The exact science (if any) behind that rotation, I don't have.

Last edited:
Does anyone have measurements for the hybrid chips
When designed in vector ?
For eg
Chip circumference (millimetres)
Sticker Inlay circumference

Length of side profile of chip

Wanna dab into it but wanna know if anyone has the specs..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom