MSK Plaque interest - Canadian currency (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could try that. The actual 100 itself is a bit of a collage too. Problem is you can’t work with money in Photoshop. If it detects what it thinks is currency it doesn’t allow you to edit it. So scanning and grabbing the original scientist is a non starter.

I do see a tweak to the colouring that could be done as well that should bring it closer in line.

All good. Like I said before put me down for 30 $50 plaques and hopefully we can hit 100 for the price breaks.

If we don't hear from Duke by next week sometime either myself or some other willing party could step in to organize...

Could try that. The actual 100 itself is a bit of a collage too. Problem is you can’t work with money in Photoshop. If it detects what it thinks is currency it doesn’t allow you to edit it. So scanning and grabbing the original scientist is a non starter.

I do see a tweak to the colouring that could be done as well that should bring it closer in line.
Not good enough res here? https://www.bankofcanada.ca/banknotes/bank-note-series/frontiers/100-polymer-note/

New mockup for a $5

1578944087142.png

Some tentative numbers from the thread:
$20- 144
$50- 146
$100- 73

So it looks like we shouldn't have a problem getting to the discount prices. TheDuke hasn't logged in since January 12th, so I'm not sure what his plan is to move this forward.

$20- 144
$50- 146
$100- 73

So it looks like we shouldn't have a problem getting to the discount prices. TheDuke hasn't logged in since January 12th, so I'm not sure what his plan is to move this forward.
I sent him a PM yesterday. Hopefully we hear from him.

$20- 144
$50- 146
$100- 73

Looking good for the $50 plaques. Does anyone else other than @timinater and I want serial numbers?

If the decision is to go with serial numbers will each denom start at 0001? If the decision is made to go with them I would prefer the same serial numbers on all denoms and will change my quantity to 8 of each. I wouldn’t care if they are sequential.
Thanks for continuing the pursuit @timinater

@timinater Any idea what the etiquette is here? TheDuke has been MIA since Jan 12th, but I still want to see this happen. Does anyone have the background on the discussions with MSK so far? Who is the contact there?

@timinater Any idea what the etiquette is here? TheDuke has been MIA since Jan 12th, but I still want to see this happen. Does anyone have the background on the discussions with MSK so far? Who is the contact there?

I've sent him a PM but haven't heard back. I would like to see this go forwards as well as many others I think.

So I think in an effort to both respect @TheDuke 's initial efforts and keep this project progressing, we should give him until the end of March and see if he logs in and still has interest in running the group buy.

If we don't hear from him by then, I'm happy to step in and coordinate the GB.

So I think in an effort to both respect @TheDuke 's initial efforts and keep this project progressing, we should give him until the end of March and see if he logs in and still has interest in running the group buy.

If we don't hear from him by then, I'm happy to step in and coordinate the GB.
I think this is a pretty fair approach to all involved.

Is there any reason this needs to go through MSK? I'm not very familiar with MSK but how do they compare to Sunfly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom