MSK Plaque interest - Canadian currency (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about the exact particulars of ordering from MSK yet (art setup fees, minimums, etc) so there are some logistical items to review before I can say with 100% confidence about what will actually be ordered.

Agreed. These are probably good questions before we go too far down the wormhole of alternate backs.

Side note: The Snowy owl on the back taking advantage of the pearl effect of the plaques would indeed be dope!

Sounds good, appreciate the replies! I'm mostly interested in the $20 and $50, but just thought the blue $5's would look crazy nice and would pick up 10-20 of those depending on price. Will keep following and let me know if you need help with any organizational stuff!

Here are the revised proofs based on feedback from the thread.

I did a sample "Birds of Canada" back for the $50 that can get some discussion started about a back for these. I probably want to move the owl away from the lower right 50, but that can be changed in a more final version.

v2-MSK_Lineup.jpg

v2-MSK_$20 Plaque 94mm.jpg
v2-MSK_$100 Plaque 117mm copy.jpg
v2-MSK_$50 Plaque 107mm.jpg

Last edited:
The owl looks amazing! Fantastic work Tim. Would love to see a version of the$5 and $10, but that's a lot of work if no one else is interested. We mostly play pretty low stakes, so I'd be most interested in $10/$20/$50 and would probably pick up one or two $100's to have them...

I’m interested and also kinda interested In. The loonies and toonies idea lol

Just posting to be kept in the loop. When it gets closer to order time, i’ll decide, but at the very least, will get a full sample set.

I've been in contact with MSK. Just trying to get some details on pricing for different options.

For this group buy, it'll be limited to just $20, $50, and $100.

I've asked them to price out 3 plaque designs with different front/back, of the 3 different sizes mocked up, different print options (metallic/opaque), color matched edges, multi color/gradation base, potential security feautures (serial numbers/uv), timelines, shipping. Not sure if there are quantity discounts or just a flat price per plaque. Also if there are any minimum quantities required.

I've been told production is usually 2 weeks and shipping is usually less than a week.

I've been in contact with MSK. Just trying to get some details on pricing for different options.

For this group buy, it'll be limited to just $20, $50, and $100.

I've asked them to price out 3 plaque designs with different front/back, of the 3 different sizes mocked up, different print options (metallic/opaque), color matched edges, multi color/gradation base, potential security feautures (serial numbers/uv), timelines, shipping. Not sure if there are quantity discounts or just a flat price per plaque. Also if there are any minimum quantities required.

I've been told production is usually 2 weeks and shipping is usually less than a week.
Thanks for being on top of this! Good call on keeping it simple with the 3 versions!

Here are pricing details I just received. Some significant price breaks at the 100 mark.

size : 94x66
price : qty 10 pcs - $9.36 per piece
qty 100 pcs - $6.66 per

size : 107x75
price : qty 10 pcs - $11.52 per
qty 100 pcs - $8.82 per

size : 118x82
price : qty 10 pcs - $12.70 per
qty 100 pcs - $10.00 per

option : Metallic and opaque printing on each

- each plaque will have a different front and back design: no extra cost
- multi-color bases on each : no extra cost
- serial numbers imprinted on each : additional $0.30 per piece

I'd commit to 10, 4, 2 at the higher price and potentially a few more at the lower price...

I can help be a hub for those in the lower mainland. People can either pick up from me in Coquitlam or Langley.

I'll get some of these as well. Right now I'm thinking 60, 40, 30 from low to high denoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom