Interest MSK MEGA Group-Buy Round 2 - Discussion and Questions Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the PDF MSK sent me. I’ll try and break down the costs per item in the OP as Intended. It may be better for some to pick one size or style of each jeton to cut costs.

0420B0DB-F5C9-4E12-BE61-AF2C8DD17A8B.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm an idiot, I didn't realize the "All In/Call" button was "All in" on one side with "Call" on the other. Same with the Hi/Lo buttons. D'oh.

Count me in for the below:

Bounty 51 mm x 20

All In/Call 60 mm x 10

Hi/Lo 60 mm x 2

Price seems fine, I'm in for (10) 51mm All-In jetons as previously stated (@ $4.06/jeton or lower).

Hey again, guys. The full PDF is in that includes the CDI plaques. I’ll have to figure the shipping costs based on weight so the costs are spread fairly. Not really sure how that’s going to happen. But we’ll make it work. I’ll add it to post #62 and to the OP.

Still here guys. I apologize for the pause. Spending hours on end washing and testing snowmobiles and motorcycles sucks. I’ll be starting an actual order thread next week with images and prices to make the process much easier.
Have a great Sunday.

Steve/Quick.

No worries Steve, my wallet is ready whenever you are!

For anybody on the fence because of a lack of examples. This is a prototype of a plaque I sent out a few weeks back. This isn’t part of this buy but gives people a rough idea of what you can expect.
8EA350DC-253C-4B69-B6BF-90EBC2CF6D8A.jpeg
F8C4205E-796A-4D7D-9D5F-DE71E338FBF9.jpeg

I’ll be trying to get the actual order page today or tomorrow to finalize this buy and get orders placed. I know PayPal has thrown a wrench in the process by taking away the ability to do a pool for funds. If anybody has a better solution let me know. Even splitting payments from Canadians, which could still be done through PP and Venmo or another for US buyers? Let’s discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom