GB Custom CDI plaques from MSK gaming (Ends 10/31/2020) (1 Viewer)

Which side colors for plaques

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgago84

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
769A6901-46B6-4EA6-A792-74B7C4468C12.jpeg

HMK was nice enough to allow me to order more of these plaques. Thank you for that. Also thank you to @Quicksilver-75 for allowing us to use your artwork.

Order rules: Minimum purchase requirement of 10 plaques, any combination you choose.

Order must be paid in full at the close of this group buy (10/31/2020 @ midnight EST) I will send invoices to be paid by November 14th.

I will cover shipping cost from Korea. Buyers will pay for reshipping.

please post order quantity in comments below e.g.
$5k x 10
$10k x 4
$25k x 5
Please follow minimum order of 10 plaques.

Prices are as follows and assumes we order a minimum of 20 plaques for each denomination.

$5k = $6.02 each
$10k = $7.36 each
$25k = $9.02 each

If the minimum of 20 for each denomination is not met the price per plaque will increase.

In the original design, sides of plaques were white. I am going to request sides be colored. Please let me know if this deal breaker for you. Per @HMK the color on the side really makes them pop. These colors will help distinguish the plaques from the side even though they are all different sizes. Choose your favorite colors. Each plaque will be a different color. The color should help it distinguish between the clay chips. So please choose colors that work for both 98 and 05 CDI chips. Please specify which color side you would like with which denomination. We will try and go with the most popular options. Like any democracy I’m sure not everyone will be percent satisfied but hopefully everyone is ok with the choices.

I will post an excel sheet with everyone’s order quantities.
PCF NamePlaque 5KPlaque 10kPlaque 25KTotal OrderedTotal CostShipping costInvoice Paid
6.02 ea7.36 ea9.02 ea#$Yes/No
SGAGO8425 / 150.0516 / 117.765 / 45.0146$312.82UnknownYes
Senzrock3 / 18.061 / 7.3623 / 207.4627$232.88UnknownYes
Natumes20 / 120.401 / 7.361 / 9.0222$136.78UnknownYes
OVO1 / 6.021 / 7.3620 / 180.4022$193.78UnknownYes
BarrieJ34 / 24.084 / 29.444 / 36.0812$89.60UnknownNo
BiGGyT40 / 240.8020 / 147.2020 / 180.4080$568.40UnknownYes
MrWitti20 / 120.4010 / 73.6010 / 90.240$284.20UnknownYes
Alexberlin7 / 42.147 / 51.527 / 63.1421$156.80UnknownYes
Combined120 / 722.4060 / 441.1690 / 811.80245$1,975.36N/AN/A
$2107.56 with shipping to U.S
5K Side colorBlack
10K Side colorGray
25K side colorBlue

I will give everyone until 11/14 to post payment if still interested.

Attachments

• 09182C76-9F49-430E-A040-DE32BB10DD21.png
    09182C76-9F49-430E-A040-DE32BB10DD21.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
You should probobly go with diffrent side colors for each denom. Also, i recomend you chose opaque printing for the logo. Good luck, really looking forward to seeing the finished plaques!

You should probobly go with diffrent side colors for each denom. Also, i recomend you chose opaque printing for the logo. Good luck, really looking forward to seeing the finished plaques!

Yes we will be going with 3 different side colors for plaques. The poll would have been too large to include every option for every denomination.

Last edited:
I have no strong preference on the side color(s), I guess i would take @HMK ’s lead re: suggestions.

I have the original $10k paques shown here... when I made my custom octagons I am good up to $25k... actually hoping to make a white and red 100k to match the $.50 05 chip... but that's a down the road project. These are really amazing!!

I no longer need the $10ks if someone else needs them.

Good luck with the group buy guys!!

Ben

Leaning toward sky blue for $5k, red side for $10k and orange or yellow for $25k.
At least this way the 5k or 10k don’t use a similar color to the yellow or orange that the 1k chips use in the Paulson CDI lineup.

Group Buy ends October 31st. I won’t send invoices for payment until November 14th. I’ll be traveling for work a lot early November.

Odd request. Is there anyway to get the 25K denomination and colors, but the size of the 5K plaques?

A few people that expressed interest in this buy and not sure they have seen this. @Mrmeaner @Hugh Betcha @bluesman250... not sure if this will help but figured I would try

Also on the edge spot colors, I dont have the 10K plaques in hand but on that one @HMK went with a light gray and almost matched the main color and I think they look great, It will not be as wild but matching the primary color would not be a bad Idea.

Timing isn’t right for me money wise, would still like to build a smaller 2 table set using these, just dont have the funds right now. May run another one in the future one these beauties!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Odd request. Is there anyway to get the 25K denomination and colors, but the size of the 5K plaques?
Chris I don’t think that is an odd request brother... personally I hate how much space plaques take up on the table and personally would rather have the entire set in the smallest size possible. I understand before any haters start commenting that as denominations go up that the plaque size should increase... but chips are typically the same size and personally I like the elbow room on the table. In small quantities I don’t think it really matters but if you have a deep stack tourney with several tables, there would be a lot of these on the table. Something to think about!

FYI anyone hunting the old original style CDI Plaques I recommend ditching that plan, they are super rare and cost a fortune! These are better in every single aspect!! Other than being the originals.... Sorry but not really!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Chris I don’t think that is an odd request brother... personally I hate how much space plaques take up on the table and personally would rather have the entire set in the smallest size possible. I understand before any haters start commenting that as denominations go up that the plaque size should increase... but chips are typically the same size and personally I like the elbow room on the table. In small quantities I don’t think it really matters but if you have a deep stack tourney with several tables, there would be a lot of these on the table. Something to think about!

FYI anyone hunting the old original style CDI Plaques I recommend ditching that plan, they are super rare and cost a fortune! These are better in every single aspect!! Other than being the originals.... Sorry but not really!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

I 100% agree! Appreciate the support as always :)

Actually looking at an older family photo the edge spots are white on the 10K I think... ignore me!! LOL
View attachment 563801
They were white sides on original order. The plaques look so good I think just about any color would look great. Especially gray on the 10k plaques. Only prerequisite I have is they don’t closely resemble the same color of any clay chips. E.g. orange or yellow of the 1k CDI clay chips etc.....

While normally I wouldn’t mind making special requests I have a lot going on with work and a lot of house problems that need attention. I’m just doing this as an opportunity to offer guys on here a chance to order plaques and save them some money on shipping to U.S (covered by me) and cut costs by doing group pricing. I don’t have the means (time) available to work out details for special request. E.g. change out sizing, colors of plaques, higher denominations etc...

Hope everyone understands.

Assuming not too late, would like the following

40 $5k (black edge pref)
20 $10k (grey edge pref)
20 $25k (darker blue edge pref)

I like the idea of the edge semi matching the middle.

PM me with payment details, thanks for.doing this and no worries if delay for house or work, I am on your schedule.

T

I’ll post everyone numbers tomorrow and reach out over the week for payment and shipping info.

I would like to join with the following if shipping to Switzerland is ok:

$5k x 20
$10k x 10
$25k x 10

thanks for organizing

Order Quantities and costs are listed in original post. Please let me know if anything is incorrect or you would like to change order quantities. I understand everyone has budgets and things come up last minute. No hard feelings if you need to back out. If you would still like to participate I will be messaging you my paypal information. Please send funds F&F and make sure currency is listed as Dollars. I will collect shipping from everyone again when the plaques arrive and I ship them out to you. I will cover chipping costs from Korea to U.S.

Colors for the sides have been listed in the graph based on recommendations. Side colors were chosen to match base colors and not clash with base colors of clay chips. The only close match will be the black side on the 5k plaque and black on the $100 chip. I believe there is enough separation in denomination that it won't be a problem. From photos I have seen of these plaques I do think they will look great with any side color chosen.

Last edited:
We have enough people that payed to meet the minimum order of each denomination to receive the discounted pricing. Pricing listed will not change.

1 additional order submitted and payed for and 1 order pending payment. I will go ahead and place the full order tomorrow anyway so we can get it started. Turn around time should be about 5 weeks.

I think you have to pay first before they send any proofs if i recall correct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom