Collecting (ordering closed) $5 AND $20 HSI (MSK) Plaques - ORDERING (1 Viewer)

Phantom

Full House
Reaction score
Good day to you all and thanks to those who have expressed interest in these two (2) Horseshoe Southern Indiana (HSI) plaques.
They will be produced by MSK on 82mm*57mm, with white insert and serial numbers.
As usual, Eui has been great to deal with. This is my fourth time ordering plaques from MSK :)
Adam Holloway-2109062-3A.png

Price per plaque (USD)
The $5 plaque is $5.51/plaque; and
The $20 plaque is $5.63/plaque.

So far there are 304 plaques, 227 of which are going to the USA.

Shipping from MSK to the USA will be by TNT Express and is $203.00 (at this stage, unless there is an influx of orders by which the shipping price will undoubtedly increase, albeit fractionally per customer).

Re-Shipping (USA) @JWJ has kindly agreed to take on the redistribution in North America - thanks mate. You will pay him directly for any re-shipping costs.

Shipping Cost % - In the interests of fairness, the shipping amount per person is determined by your percentage of the total order. Eg. Person A orders 100 plaques (44.05% of the order), while Person B only orders 20 (8.81% of the order). Person A will pay $89.43 towards the shipping total, while Person B will pay $17.88.

New Orders
New orders are welcome at this time, but the shipping cost from MSK will have to be confirmed again (it will likely increase, as above). Please advise in this thread by posting your order using the following format;
$5 x ___
$20 x ___.

Payment
Once all orders are in, I will collect payment from each person in USD via PayPal (F&F) to holloway.anzac@gmail.com. Wait until I send your total due amount in USD.

Current Orders (thank you, and please check and advise of any necessary amendments) 304 plaques
  1. @Phantom - $5 x 65; $20 x 10
  2. @JWJ - $5 x 40; $20 x 20
  3. @Glacier - $20 x 20
  4. @Gerald - $5 x 10; $20 x 10
  5. @Suited Connector - $5 x 1; $20 x 26
  6. @xdan - $5 x 1; $20 x 1
  7. Interested Party - $5 x 50; $20 x 50
MSK advises that the order (once placed) will take approximately 6 weeks.

ORDERS CLOSE - Wednesday, 22 September 2021.

Cost includes a 4% PP fee by MSK on the total cost of the order inc. shipping.

Last call for these, just in case someone missed it :)

Reactions: JWJ
They look amazing. Did you do the artwork and have the rights? I've got an idea for some 1k, 5k and 25k plaques using your design if you are interested for the future?

They look amazing. Did you do the artwork and have the rights? I've got an idea for some 1k, 5k and 25k plaques using your design if you are interested for the future?
Thanks. Just popped it all together. Some more plaques in the future, eh? I shan't partake, but happy to help out when the time comes :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom