GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packing/shipping one group buy when running another group buy. I think I'm going to send you a gift...
1642710648398.png

...just need to know your size!

Thank you guys, happy to help out!

I'll be able to work through about half the packaging this evening.
Lasagna is on the menu after work this afternoon, so after that of course lol

@Seeking Alpha Social Club are you still interested in any of the racks? I have an updated quantity list and there was mention that you had interest at one point.
Definitely interest if any are still available. Below is what I expressed interest in, but happy to take any quantity up to 5 each.

5 x case for jeton 51/60 mm
5 x case for plaque 66 /82/ 94 mm

And I'm fine with whatever the cost is.

Thank you!!

Definitely interest if any are still available. Below is what I expressed interest in, but happy to take any quantity up to 5 each.

Thank you!!
There are 4 x 51/60 and 3 x 66/82/94 available.
All yours :tup:

Holy !#@%&! How did I miss this? I've been following all the other threads. Did this not get posted there!

I would like one set of green dragon seating chips if I haven't missed the deadline. Item U.

Thanks! (I hope)
@TX_Golf_N_Poker your original request is for U x 1 (green dragons) the order sheet shows 1 x V (yellow dragons)
Please confirm which one you would like

Balance Sheet PG3.jpg

There are 3 x 107/118mm racks and 4 x 43/45mm racks left, for anyone else interested

Thank you!!
Yes Yes... come to the Darkside! Mr. I hate plaques! Lol

Ahh I love them!
20220117_193457.jpg

Just another $1000 add on to the beast! She is hungry!! Haha

Ahh I love them!
View attachment 849560
You sir have mistaken me for another defenerate...LOL. I love plaques, it's just that those damn Matsuis spoiled me. I gotta tell you though, the PCAs on the cheap turned out AWESOME!!

If the 43/45 racks fit octagons, I want two
They fit but are loose
There is one 40mm rack left that they fit in perfectly I have that set aside for you
If you would also like a 43/45 I can set one aside for you

You sir have mistaken me for another defenerate...LOL. I love plaques, it's just that those damn Matsuis spoiled me. I gotta tell you though, the PCAs on the cheap turned out AWESOME!!
But yet you always fight me when I suggest some.nice quality 100k Matsui plaques for the WC set! It needs some higher denoms!

They fit but are loose
There is one 40mm rack left that they fit in perfectly I have that set aside for you
If you would also like a 43/45 I can set one aside for you
no I’ll take the one that fits the best, and hope to find another at a later date, I suppose.

Ahh I love them!
View attachment 849560
We will get those 100k plaques in play if you can make it on Feb 5th my friend!! :)

Edit: $1 million starting stacks would be AWESOME!!

The Tina plaques? No kidding. For what, $3 a piece? They're amazing at that price. Gonna get some customs one day soon.

Update:
As Brie works to get the orders all sorted and shipped rhere has been a small snag. It's looking like MSK has mixed up some of the jeton racks. We were supposed to receive 6x 40mm and 5x 43/45mm jeton racks. Instead we received 2x 40mm and 10x 43/45mm racks. So we got an extra rack, albeit four of the wrong size. I'm trying to get MSK to add some extra 40mm racks to my plaque order being made next week. It shouldn't be an issue and I'll keep the thread posted as to their response.

Steve/Quick

Mayyybe they should add some extra of the dragon seating sets too :D
I can ask, if your serious. I don't mind delaying my delivery. That said, it would just be these because there is no way I'm looking to quarterback another GB and re-ship. They also most certainly wouldn't be the same price as the GB.

Screw it. I'm going to ask for more of all the racks. I'll start a new thread once I have them. What I can order will be dictated by shipping costs and they will undoubtedly increase the cost of each rack. I'll post the added costs once I know them. This will only be the over and above costs to ship from my plaque order. Not looking to rip anybody off. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom