GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already packaged most folks orders and am not making any further changes at this time
Sorry guys, but this has really been more stressful than it should be.

@Gerald I will check when I get home from work today, if I haven't packaged your order I can add whatever additonal racks we have left to the order, I'm not sure what's available outside of the 43/45mm

Brie spent 5 hours straight packing the large orders last night, bomb proofing all of these! @Gerald is already packed
20220122_085110.jpg

Top right of packages on the floor

I can ask, if your serious. I don't mind delaying my delivery. That said, it would just be these because there is no way I'm looking to quarterback another GB and re-ship. They also most certainly wouldn't be the same price as the GB.
I’d potentially be interested in one of each color, depending on price. But it’s not a big deal, don’t wanna make a burden for you! So don’t feel obliged.

Guys - PMs have been sent regarding reshipping
If you did not recieve a message from me please PM me directly. @crake420 I am not permitted to send you PMs so I will need you to contact me

Ben and I are going to a home game this evening. I will do my best to check in on PMs and respond as needed.

@allforcharity @grantc54 you guys are still on hold for the moment, I will sort out the CAD reshipping tomorrow.

Thanks all!

Still awaiting responses from @Nuhockey @GiveMeChips @crake420 and @Bill_Man618 via PM

I labeled a large portion of the packages yesterday, and scheduled a USPS pick up... to which they didn't actually pick up (they also didn't take the mail out of the box with the flag up, just shoved today's mail on top of it) :rolleyes:
I will continue labeling tonight and take the packages to the post office myself tomorrow

@allforcharity @grantc54 you guys are still on hold for the moment, I will sort out the CAD reshipping tomorrow.

Feel free to send me a PM about this, Brie. Grant and I live not too far away from each other, and we don't have to go through Steve if you send both of ours directly to one of us in BC (might even save overall in shipping), and we'll trade when we get it or go through a mule (Tony). Let us know.

Feel free to send me a PM about this, Brie. Grant and I live not too far away from each other, and we don't have to go through Steve if you send both of ours directly to one of us in BC (might even save overall in shipping), and we'll trade when we get it or go through a mule (Tony). Let us know.
That's totally up to you guys, Steve has some other items coming in from another group buy so he also ok'd me to hold his stuff until those items arrive
It's late, heading to bed but I'll PM you in the morning we can sort it out

Alrighty then...
The four racks that were erroneously missing from the GB order are being replaced. BUT,
unless you guys really want these racks, it isn't going to happen.
The shipping will expotentially increase the costs to a point where it simply doesn't make sense. Ordering the racks I wanted to add would require three boxes The shipping costs will be $350. If you're good with paying $15-20 per rack, I'll get them. But I don't think makes any sense.

Please understand it is just for your information, I am not sure if the shipping cost is worth it and economical.
For the quantity, it will make 3 cartons ( your shipment not included) and the shipping cost quoted by Fedex is $348. (case cost not included)
If you wish to proceed, I shall make you a proforma invoice.
Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Eui La

Alrighty then...
The four racks that were erroneously missing from the GB order are being replaced. BUT,
unless you guys really want these racks, it isn't going to happen.
The shipping will expotentially increase the costs to a point where it simply doesn't make sense. Ordering the racks I wanted to add would require three boxes The shipping costs will be $350. If you're good with paying $15-20 per rack, I'll get them. But I don't think makes any sense.

Please understand it is just for your information, I am not sure if the shipping cost is worth it and economical.
For the quantity, it will make 3 cartons ( your shipment not included) and the shipping cost quoted by Fedex is $348. (case cost not included)
If you wish to proceed, I shall make you a proforma invoice.
Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Eui La

Please note I'm not ordering any racks so I have no dog in this but . . .

Am I understanding correctly that MSK forgot part of your order and now want you to pay extra to ship the order they forgot???

Please note I'm not ordering any racks so I have no dog in this but . . .

Am I understanding correctly that MSK forgot part of your order and now want you to pay extra to ship the order they forgot???
No. They're replacing the four racks that weren't added no charge to me. But I asked to order a bunch more.

We recently had to file a complaint vs our mail carrier. Had a package sent requiring a signature, Got an email saying the package was "handed to recipient" and sign for... by ME.

You would think I would remember this - but it never happened.

The package was force-fit into the mailbox (it took some time in the pouring rain to work it back out). The next morning Mrs Zombie filed a complaint.

Since then, we have not been getting all of our mail. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Luckily, we keep track of when certain things should arrive (like the water bill) and are able to look it up online. The USPS has a service where you can see what mail is supposed to arrive each day, so we are well aware that we are missing out on our deliveries. Beyond frustrating at this point.

I contemplated using red sharpie to write fragile on all the rack packages, and then thought to myself... yeah, giant red "fragile" on the side of the box just screams drop kick me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom