Moving out of State? (1 Viewer)

My pops just told me Northrop Grumman just opened a massive facility in Florida. Can't remember exactly where he said it was.

You're young Vic you should embrace an opportunity to see something other than city. I've been very proud of you and happy for you for attending meet ups, trying the mixed games, figuring out all this job and school stuff. You're a smart kid I know you've got a great future ahead of you. I think if you're set on attending school again I would really look deeper into a handful of specific colleges in places you find interesting or might enjoy living in. I am not a person that likes school, while I probably should have gone I just never could do it. Although I am still always inclined to try the veterinarian thing. You do well with it (surprisingly with the adhd you got going on lol) so I would make the school and the criteria you're seeking the focal point and build your options around that *if it were me anyway*

Vic,

Also check out the Engineering Physics program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. It's similar to ME, heavier on theoretical physics and mathematics and it's way cooler IMO. Being in Daytona Beach doesn't hurt. If you fancy getting your pilots license, you can do that too.

I think they even renovated all of their facilities since I graduated and they were state of the art at that time anyway. Living would be cheap and I think there are no shortage of cardrooms close by.

My pops just told me Northrop Grumman just opened a massive facility in Florida. Can't remember exactly where he said it was.

You're young Vic you should embrace an opportunity to see something other than city. I've been very proud of you and happy for you for attending meet ups, trying the mixed games, figuring out all this job and school stuff. You're a smart kid I know you've got a great future ahead of you. I think if you're set on attending school again I would really look deeper into a handful of specific colleges in places you find interesting or might enjoy living in. I am not a person that likes school, while I probably should have gone I just never could do it. Although I am still always inclined to try the veterinarian thing. You do well with it (surprisingly with the adhd you got going on lol) so I would make the school and the criteria you're seeking the focal point and build your options around that *if it were me anyway*
This is really great advice Brie thank you :) but why you calling me a smart kid like you’re 30 years older than me!! we’re not that far bucko!!!!

This is exactly what a crazy homeless person would say...
NK5u.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom