Motswari Lodge - cash set pron (updated pics in post 2 & 3) (2 Viewers)

@Perthmike did you murder all the chips yourself or did you have @Gear do it? Lot of painful work there. Awesome job!
1570551628552.gif

These turned out really well. It was hard for me to envision when looking at the mock ups. The labels and the color matching really show through. I'd never have the patience. You won't have much time in the future for projects like this!

These turned out really well. It was hard for me to envision when looking at the mock ups. The labels and the color matching really show through. I'd never have the patience. You won't have much time in the future for projects like this!
I'll have to find the time lol I love a good chip project.

Just went thru this thread in chronological order. Such high quality designs and colours! I thought the first iteration of CPC’s were brilliant, but the secondary giraffes Lions add that little extra flavour.

Then the THC set comes along and I’m thinking they can only be a let down. But the design of the inlay ends up being so complimentary to the original set and the real life chip colours look amazing!

I’m thinking of manufacturing a trip to Perth just to try and crash a home game! Would certainly be better quality merchandise then when I played at the cricketers arms last year!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom