Motswari Lodge - cash set pron (updated pics in post 2 & 3) (1 Viewer)

If it makes any difference I quite like your production set over your "moneyless" edition. Too many 1/8 spots make it a bit boring. I also think the yellow base color you chose for the $5 works better in the flow than an orange base.

Production set FTW!

Yeah I think the actual set does flow better than the “moneyless” one.

I definitely want the secondary $5s though to fix up the contrast issues.
B3568CA8-994B-4451-87A9-01401263A02F.jpeg

I can’t quite decide between maroon or chocolate.
C128DCEE-55CC-4BE6-B6BF-0BC6FBC19479.jpeg

Man, you 're doomed, just like I am (also waiting for a most unnecessary CPC add-on):LOL: :laugh:
I know we 'll never stop.
Congrats to you and condolences (to your wallet) in advance.:D

Man, you 're doomed, just like I am (also waiting for a most unnecessary CPC add-on):LOL: :laugh:
I know we 'll never stop.
Congrats to you and condolences (to your wallet) in advance.:D
I’ve only ordered an extra 200 $5s and 20 $20s.

What unecessary extras did you order lol?

@Perthmike
T10-T50-T200(ND)-T1000(ND) was more efficient, but unnecessarily NDed for the T200.
I went that way out of panic, in view of a possible Grexit from the Euro currency at the time (Good friends' advice at the time: "Not only are you spending a crap ton of money amidst the crisis, @sshole, but you don't even know what our currency will be tomorrow, so make as many ND chips as possible, for any imaginable use".:D

Now that love and order have been re-established within the Euro-zone, I thought about going T10-T50-T100-T500-T1000(ND), so the new acquisition is going to be some lavender birdies (T500), while the white ones were relabeled from ND to T100.
Pics as soon as they land in their hometown.

@David Spragg thanks for the great work as always. It only took a week for the package to get to my door, which must be a USPS record.

Barrel of the new $5 mixed in with the originals.

Original lineup

New lineup, with the extra barrel of zebras I ordered to fill out a rack, which turned out much better than the originals. The spots were a bit mis formed in many of the original batch. No big deal but they were perfect this time around.

Overall I’m very happy with the decision to do a secondary $5. I think they turned out great, thanks all for the input and poll participation.

Loved this set from the beginning and now it just got better imho. :tup: Nice job man looks great.

Loved this set from the beginning and now it just got better imho. :tup: Nice job man looks great.
Thanks, inspired by your amazing 5 I nearly went for a red spot with the add-on, but I didn’t feel like it flowed as well in my set so I stuck with maroon.

If only my add-on had been as big as your recent one.

• Love
Reactions: 72o
It’s 7pm and I’m watching a cooking show that the wife likes.

lol...…...Too much time this "evening". I keep forgetting its a 12 hour time difference. I've been to work already for two hours this morning. Couldn't sleep. Figured I'd come in and get some stuff done. Leave a little early this afternoon.

I've been reading for the last hour on workplace violence. Pretty fun topic :)

This is right up there with one of my favorite custom sets. Its right in discussion with @slisk250 Rosie Bayou cash set and @72o Knollwood set. I absolutely love those!!!

I link Finks Pillage and Plunder. The story and reasoning behind the other three are what I enjoy (similar with my Sunsets).

I've played with the Rosie's set. I still need to get the Knollwoods and Motswari Lodge sets into play!

Oh, and almost anything @AK Chip makes is awesome!

The whole set looks great together!!! Are you planning on mixing all of the $5’s together and players get what they get when buying in?
Unsure really. I’ve never used more than a rack and a half in one game yet so it will be a while before I run out of the secondary $5s in a game.

They are close enough that it might be cool to mix and match them though.

Unsure really. I’ve never used more than a rack and a half in one game yet so it will be a while before I run out of the secondary $5s in a game.

They are close enough that it might be cool to mix and match them though.

I would mix them for sure!! If (when) I do a secondary $5 it will be like you did, that it will easily blend with the existing $5 so that they can all be mixed together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom