Mixed size chip sets (1 Viewer)

woodsy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I've seen tons of chip sets on here, however haven't seen many mixed sized chip sets. Anyone out there have one they play with? And how do you feel about them? Pics?

Thank you! Good thread. Thinking about a mixed size set, but seems controversial

You mean like 39mm and 43mm?
PXL_20240101_013915726.jpeg

Yeah, I kinda like the idea of having the higher denom chips a little bigger. I always have a player dealt table. When you pull down a big pot right before your deal, myself and some of my buddies regularly get the higher denom stuck in their stacks when trying to stack and deal

I feel like it might be worth it, but I haven't played with the mixed size, so I'm not sure

Yeah, my big chips would be in a different range too. I'd much rather handle his big chips tho. By the looks of those stacks its a bigger game than I'll be having. Impressive aspirational and motivational sets for sure

I love the idea of larger size chips for the highest denominations, especially in a tournament set. It's always fun to build up a chip stack not just in value bit with physically larger chips.

The only case I have are the scroll mold Rounders tributes. How else can you get mold matching 44mm chips than with CPC (or serious Paulson murder and relabel)?

Rounders-stacks.jpeg

Rounders-splash.jpeg

Rounders-faces.jpeg

I've just added $5k chips to this to make it easier to run T20k tournaments or single-table T50k and to better match my other tournament sets.

I've posted these elsewhere, but figured the re-post here can't hurt.

Last edited:
I've been looking at the cpc's. I see very few scroll sets on here and I'm not sure why. I really like the look of those. Thats kinda the direction I'm looking at.

I've been looking at the cpc's. I see very few scroll sets on here and I'm not sure why. I really like the look of those. Thats kinda the direction I'm looking at.
I don't like the texture. Wish I did. S mold for Sean I would have jumped on.

I see how storage could be an issue. Looks worth it and a good problem to have to me

I'm putting together a mixed sized tournament set from a set at Resorts World that I was inspired by! Can't wait for it to be complete.

I have 44 mm ASM 1k and 5k chips for my tournament set. They are A mold where my 39mm chips are H mold. My players don’t mind a bit and love the big chips.
I thought about going the CPC route with the 39/44 combo but ended up going with a Tiger and BTP combo.

Yeah, I kinda like the idea of having the higher denom chips a little bigger. I always have a player dealt table. When you pull down a big pot right before your deal, myself and some of my buddies regularly get the higher denom stuck in their stacks when trying to stack and deal
I love it!! My Winner Club set might be a bit extreme, but it has 43mm, 48mm, and 50mm paulsons. I also have a cash set (yet to be unvailed) that has 39mm for .50 through $5, 43mm for $20s and secondary $25s, and 47mms for $100s and $500s.

downloadfile-8 (1).jpg
downloadfile-21.jpgdownloadfile-14 (1).jpgdownloadfile-11 (1).jpgdownloadfile-23.jpg

Here are my 2 mixed sized sets. (even though they're both technically from the same set)

Cash Set:
20240101_091300.jpg

Standard 39mm for all chips except a 43mm "large" chip.

Tournament/Cash x100 Set:
20240101_091141.jpg

39mm/43mm/48mm
Free Drink is 5k in Tourney & $20 in x100 Cash

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom