Alibaba (Tina) Ordering Advise (1 Viewer)

Timmah

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m about to pull the trigger on the next Greek hybrid group buy. I had custom labels made and am excited to see them come to life. My question is do I just order 25 of each chip so I can see how they turn out or do I just order all 1500 chips right away? Also, any feedback from people who have ordered would be great. Were you happy with how your chips turned out? Any advise? I’ve bought 2 Greek sample sets and they seem to be quality.

Get a full set bro!
1500??
Let's see the design!
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 20.18.35.png

Sometimes $.25/$.50. Sometimes 1/2. I was thinking:

300 $.25
500 $1
400 $5
200 $25
Plus an extra 25 of each color for extras.

So I’m about to pull the trigger on the next Greek hybrid group buy. I had custom labels made and am excited to see them come to life. My question is do I just order 25 of each chip so I can see how they turn out or do I just order all 1500 chips right away? Also, any feedback from people who have ordered would be great. Were you happy with how your chips turned out? Any advise? I’ve bought 2 Greek sample sets and they seem to be quality.
Pick the colors you want and order it all at once. You will not be disappointed. You could order 25 of each but then you have a much longer wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom