Ready to go! (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Looked at a bunch of samples, looks like I'm going to do the Tina hybrid chips with the web design that is ramping up shortly. I'm sure if I search and wade through a bunch of 100+ post threads I can probably find the info, but I'm hoping someone can just give me the quick answers.

1) I need to find someone help me design my labels, do I post a classified, or post elsewhere?

2) My best value is to go through a group buy, but if I am impatient and just want to place an order on my own how much more can I expect to spend?

3) Seems like there are people here who deal with "Tina" directly, do I need to seek out one of those people or can they just be ordered directly.

Sorry if these are redundant questions that have been answered a million times, just trying to save hours of searching for answers. Thanks in advance!

Looked at a bunch of samples, looks like I'm going to do the Tina hybrid chips with the web design that is ramping up shortly. I'm sure if I search and wade through a bunch of 100+ post threads I can probably find the info, but I'm hoping someone can just give me the quick answers.

1) I need to find someone help me design my labels, do I post a classified, or post elsewhere?

2) My best value is to go through a group buy, but if I am impatient and just want to place an order on my own how much more can I expect to spend?

3) Seems like there are people here who deal with "Tina" directly, do I need to seek out one of those people or can they just be ordered directly.

Sorry if these are redundant questions that have been answered a million times, just trying to save hours of searching for answers. Thanks in advance!

@Colquhoun is another great designer here.

I would personally wait till Broken Arrow (vendor here on PCF) offers it in its group buy.

Alright, I just saw that Justin has posted the info about the group buy, so I guess I'll go that route and my impatient ass will just have to wait. Now I just need to hook up with a designer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom