Michael Patton Holdem Poker Chips Estate Purchase

99%evil

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Got to love those Trk Oasis clubs, a genius must have designed that logo, bought a large set, waited forever, then sold them all and the hot stamp away.

Eh give me a last shot at them, I wouldn’t mind having a piece of that part of my past back.

Johnny5

High Hand
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread. I was on vacation at the time, and just found it now. So sad.

Michael and I worked on countless projects together over the past ~15 years(!) and he was always one my my favorite customers to work with. We never actually met in person, but we had many great conversations and I genuinely considered him a friend.

In recent years he moved his focus away from the chip business to focus on his other passion Huskies, but we continued to worked together on various projects here and there. In fact we even had a couple of chip related items on the go last year and I'd been wondering why I never heard back on a few things as he was always prompt to reply. Now I know why. :(

@Potsie1 - If you have questions regarding artwork, feel free to PM me.

RIP Michael

Potsie1

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread. I was on vacation at the time, and just found it now. So sad.

Michael and I worked on countless projects together over the past ~15 years(!) and he was always one my my favorite customers to work with. We never actually met in person, but we had many great conversations and I genuinely considered him a friend.

In recent years he moved his focus away from the chip business to focus on his other passion Huskies, but we continued to worked together on various projects here and there. In fact we even had a couple of chip related items on the go last year and I'd been wondering why I never heard back on a few things as he was always prompt to reply. Now I know why. :(

@Potsie1 - If you have questions regarding artwork, feel free to PM me.

RIP Michael
Thank you for the post. I'll reach out soon and I appreciate the offer.

Top Bottom