Michael Patton Holdem Poker Chips Estate Purchase (2 Viewers)

Can't wait to see some Samurai being available.

Bold/Italics/Underlined for emphasis.
:(
Wouldn't it be funny if I come home one day and my wife confronts me with.."so today I received an anonymous email telling me you were hiding some of the poker chips we agreed you would sell. Where are these Samurai chips they mentioned?"

Wouldn't it be funny if I come home one day and my wife confronts me with.."so today I received an anonymous email telling me you were hiding some of the poker chips we agreed you would sell. Where are these Samurai chips they mentioned?"
He knows! (crumples up letter and throws it away...)
OK then, on to plan B...

Is the speakeasy set a cash game set? If so, I’m extremely interested
Speaking of Speakeasy's....
These were always one of my absolute favs!!!!

Sure wish I hadn't missed out on those! :/

I have two versions of that die for my hot stamp. Just have to figure out how to use it.

I guarantee there are at least 50 people rooting for you to figure it out, with set plans in mind. People are always looking for a good hot stamping option.

I may have missed it if you already answered, but did you get the Oasis stamp?

This thread is a whirlwind of emotions for me. Very sad to hear of the passing of a legendary chipper and vendor. Disappointed as I recall maybe a hundred times I almost placed an order with holdem poker chips, and how much I regretted not doing so. I am happy that these chips have found a perfect owner @Potsie1 who is a super cool dude and represents the best of the best on this site. RIP MS Patton.

Glad you got to pick these up @Potsie1 and keep them together and in the community. Hopefully you can get Michaels story out there for everyone as well.

Didn’t see these among the listed & he might have not had any left in the inventory but if there are any of the Chipco Vineyard NCV’s I’d be interested (especially the orange & white). At one time he still had some listed but I’m not sure how much he was updating the website the last few years.
The chipco vineyard are:
100 red
200 black
300 green
400 white
They all have CI so definitely chipco

Yes I believe they were V1s but none of those were in the lot.
[/QUOTE\]
Only reason I ask is the $500 chips are noticeably thinner than rest of chips and have warping. Rest of chips are great just $500’s have issue. Even thought about using Mardi Gras in their place.

Gotta follow this thread. Waited too long to get a set of Riverboats. By time I was ready site was down.

Right there with you my friend. Never had the money, wasn’t too fond of the set breakdowns either but now we both missed out. C’est la vie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom