MaxB’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (sequel to Windwalker) (1 Viewer)

my new poker table arrived today .... this thing is f'in sweet. I plan on seating 8 on this bad boy

1612377805043.png

I hope that you didn't have to sell off pinball machines to afford this. That red vinyl is not cheap!
Pins are all still here ... I try to keep the two hobbys separate however I did dump a large tourney set of chips to buy a new game a couple years ago :)

Yes I do. This is my Tues evening set. We play 1c/2c pot limit with them. My pal Greg has the record for biggest winner at $1.16 for the night

View attachment 591507
Awesome chips. What are they worth? Which one is the $1? Which one is the 5? .... Just pretending I'm playing poker at your place. :)

The table and chairs are perfectly fine. At the risk of sounding offensive, this could be a great example of "shabby chic" or "ghetto", and different strokes for different folks.

(Cue the "whatcha talking bout, Willis?" line)

The table and chairs are perfectly fine. At the risk of sounding offensive, this could be a great example of "shabby chic" or "ghetto", and different strokes for different folks.

(Cue the "whatcha talking bout, Willis?" line)
Honestly, if people are together and having a great time playing, the table and chips mean nothing. The joy of playing cards fixes all.

But nice chips and a table help.....

Had some fireworks on the forum last couple days that allowed members to feel liberated and speak their minds, so celebrating by inviting this random guy over to blow off some forum steam. Hope he doesn't sit there all night.

6azEJWn.jpg

Last edited:
Had some fireworks on the forum last couple days that allowed members to feel liberated and speak their minds, so celebrating by inviting this random guy over to blow off some forum steam. Hope he doesn't sit there all night.

Ty843wn.jpg
DONT SEND ME THAT LIBERAL BOOK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom