MaxB’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (sequel to Windwalker) (1 Viewer)

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
With the ending of Windwalkers Pron thread, I figured I would pick up the slack with my collection

I found the colors on these chips amazing, so I had to get a set of 5000

dice1.jpg

the stacks are tight and beautiful. Just look at how proudly the chips stand in that pic. Amazing!

dice5.jpg

I once had a set of noiseless, unbreakable chips. They were the bomb! Unfortunately they were paper and not spill proof.

Do you have any cases? Sometimes I buy chips because of the case pictures, never even open the case to look at the chips, just put the case on the shelf and admire it from every angle and corner.

Do you have any cases? Sometimes I buy chips because of the case pictures, never even open the case to look at the chips, just put the case on the shelf and admire it from every angle and corner.
Yes I do. This is my Tues evening set. We play 1c/2c pot limit with them. My pal Greg has the record for biggest winner at $1.16 for the night

dice_case.png

I needed a budget set that was around the same price of Dunes. So I got these from an old lady in Kalamazoo

View attachment 591484
Man, a little oil and those things will pop like a four day pimple. I’ve had problems with warping, but I found that putting the chip between two paperbacks overnight will pretty much straighten it out so it interlocks like it should. These are getting harder to find, and now that the site knows you are looking they will probably skyrocket in value.

With the ending of Windwalkers Pron thread, I figured I would pick up the slack with my collection

I found the colors on these chips amazing, so I had to get a set of 5000

View attachment 591478

the stacks are tight and beautiful. Just look at how proudly the chips stand in that pic. Amazing!

View attachment 591479
Bravo! A worthy torch-bearer :)

was a good day today with the USPS...... I turned on the AC as these are HAWT

My love for the show Solid Gold in the early 80's as a little kid (after watching Hee Haw and the Lawrence Welk Show as the perfect evening of entertainment) made me want these special gold plated chips. They don't have denoms so I figured perfect for a limit set. My limit game is 24/48 to match the 24k gold on these. Last weeks game with the sh!tty silver plated chips, I took Mark Zuckerburg for $16.1 million and his ownership of Instagram. He went home crying like the little bitch that he is

goldChips.jpg

1607792275640.png

Vinnie and Penelope Holhausersmith made a set of these at their wedding. I was able to pry them from her grandfathers grip (he was a steel worker and former Mr Universe). I have a few sample sets if anyone is interested

View attachment 591485

DIBS!
I love and collect all things Holhausersmith

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom