Interest Matsui Zen $20 and $100 Plaque Group Buy 2023 - Interest Thread (2 Viewers)

Black on yellow or orange on yellow?

• Total voters
Team Zen: I have pretty much all the information but there’s a lot of chaos with the Tiger buy, so I think we wait till Feb 1 and see where the “wailing and gnashing of teeth” ends up and then open up the GB.

Works better for me. What’s the Tiger buy though?
lol, no offense, but like, you living under a rock?

just messing around :p

it's a huge boat chip style thing going on where they are acting as a vendor and selling stuff at a reasonable cost so tons of folks are clamouring to free up funds and the sharks are circling

Interested, with a couple questions. What are the dimensions on these, and are they the same as the existing $5k and $25k plaques? Are plaque racks included if one orders a certain number of plaques, and if so, what is that number?

Day 326, Personal Log: I'm starting to lose faith in these plaques ever existing, it seems as though I will goto my grave before BNM takes my money. On another note, the tiger is dead.

iu

Day 326, Personal Log: I'm starting to lose faith in these plaques ever existing, it seems as though I will goto my grave before BNM takes my money. On another note, the tiger is dead.

iu
The tiger really did 'suck all of the oxygen out of the room' didn't it?

But hopefully the tiger enjoys his new home and we can all go back to normal.

Thanks for the bump on this. I hope I'm still in time.

31 x $20
11 x $100

I also don't mind helping out with the GB if necessary to push this forward @BNM

Last edited:
Day 457, I still have money but I do not have any Zen plaques.

The answer came back as no MOQ, but there is a setup fee.

Gents, was overwhelmed for the last six months by work, move overseas, and life. I have the proofs and will follow-up with Matsui in the AM.

I cannot reship where I am now. So will need a partner to accept and reship these. PM me if interested.

In addition to the plaques, I have as an action item to ask about the plaque racks. Anyone interested in Matsui chip racks?

I’ll post prices by the end of the week. Again, I can’t accept a massive shipment, so will be some help.

Gents, was overwhelmed for the last six months by work, move overseas, and life. I have the proofs and will follow-up with Matsui in the AM.

I cannot reship where I am now. So will need a partner to accept and reship these. PM me if interested.

In addition to the plaques, I have as an action item to ask about the plaque racks. Anyone interested in Matsui chip racks?
I need some plaque racks.
I'd be happy to help reship but I am in the UK

Reactions: BNM
Just waiting on a response from Roxana at Matsui. I’ve asked about the cost for plaques, plaque racks, and chop racks, price points, etc.

I see @Himewad has initiated a conversation with Matsui also. Don’t want to rock whatever boat he has going, and it might not be the case, but a single large order with everything may be the most cost effective.

I had a rocking excel spreadsheet going a few months back but cannot find it so I’ll just create a new one with all the breakdowns to share.

Just waiting on a response from Roxana at Matsui. I’ve asked about the cost for plaques, plaque racks, and chop racks, price points, etc.

I see @Himewad has initiated a conversation with Matsui also. Don’t want to rock whatever boat he has going, and it might not be the case, but a single large order with everything may be the most cost effective.

I had a rocking excel spreadsheet going a few months back but cannot find it so I’ll just create a new one with all the breakdowns to share.
Yes, I have had chats with Matsui regarding just the plaque racks. It seems they are ONLY shipping them via air freight now. Which is fantastic to get them quickly, but it really jacks up the price.

If you are definitely ordering plaques, I would be willing to collaborate with you and combine orders.

Reactions: BNM
Yes, I have had chats with Matsui regarding just the plaque racks. It seems they are ONLY shipping them via air freight now. Which is fantastic to get them quickly, but it really jacks up the price.

If you are definitely ordering plaques, I would be willing to collaborate with you and combine orders.
Let’s see what she says. Air freight is pricey for sure. Presume slow boat just leads to too many getting damaged.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom