Interest Matsui Zen Plaques ($20 / $100) (2 Viewers)

Machine

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I'd like to get these plaques, BNM seems to have vanished (Sept 23)

Please post if you'd be interested in a group buy for these. Please Note, I would need approval from J5, and Matsui would have to take the order, I would try to keep the pricing the same as previously posted, 13 + art fee + shipping + misc cost.

1710543251501.png
1710543256323.png

I've also been holding on to this, not sure if it would be part of the group buy. (this is also J5's work)

1710544420237.jpeg

I am interested, would like to know all the details before I fully commit to numbers etc.

I think this is the sweet spot for most sets
yep!

For anyone curious it's essentially 40/10 with spares. 50 fits in a single matsui plaque case for ease of storage and use.

Yeah, 80/20 would be what I'd do if it were chips. I almost just said 'I'm not gonna throw $1,500 at being able to field plaques in my mostly .25/.50 cash game,'1 but maybe I should.... hmmmm....

It is, I'll likely close this mid to late next Month.

As in you have approval to run this? I am interested if this is still going to happen.
can you be more specific what you mean by approval? My Dad / wife is completely okay with it.

Sorry brother no harm. J5 would need to approve it as he gets a piece and "owns" for lack of a better term the artwork. Matsui would also have to approve the artwork etc. I would love for this to happen but I think it has been 3 or 4 times and just died. Just want to make sure everyone knows what is going on.

Sorry brother no harm. J5 would need to approve it as he gets a piece and "owns" for lack of a better term the artwork. Matsui would also have to approve the artwork etc. I would love for this to happen but I think it has been 3 or 4 times and just died. Just want to make sure everyone knows what is going on.
J5 has given his blessing, and I'm sure Matsui is happy to take our money.

Awesome please keep me in the loop I would like some of each. Are you going to start an order thread if so please let me know. I have waited 10+ years for this to happen, and I don't want to miss it.

This is the order thread, I'll update the OP with a table of orders

Awesome I can't wait thank you so much. Let me know when I need my order in. I am excited. Please let me know the order thread....

So is the price going to be about $20 per that includes shipping or are you thinking a different price? Sorry still running the numbers?

Interested in $500 presidentials.

And some more presidential $100's and $20's if ever a probability.

This is going to happen, need to get a little further on my other group buy and give this a little more time. I'd like to get a solid count to engage Matsui at the end of the month.

not until I get a count and contact Matsui

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom