Interest Matsui (President) Plaques (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machine

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Updated 2022/02/04

MSQ Target MET!

Please Do NOT edit posts with quantity updates, create a new post.

Plaque 20 USD
Plaque 100 USD
Total
Racks​
DeusEx4110512 (*1)
Seeking Alpha Social Club520255
Auqaman-2020-
ChipFinderSK-55-
JustDave40-40*1
SixSpeedFury-1919-
Organista120-20-
mnebesny112-
CrazyEddie112-
Ben8257112-
SteveZip520251
XBobdog20-202
* Denotes an included rack with plaque purchase due to quantity (40)

This is an interest thread. Please post how many Matsui Presidential Plaques you would be interested in ordering. Approximate cost would be 20 USD, plus shipping.

FAQs:
Confirmed: MSQ is 200 for the order
Confirmed: Original colors (and artwork)
Size of plaque: little under 3.25" w and 2.25" tall

Please use this format:
20s:
100s:
Total:

I've spoken to @SixSpeedFury, who owns the artwork and ran the last group buy, if we can meet the MSQ he will run another group buy.

Photo Credit: @SixSpeedFury & @Seeking Alpha Social Club

IMAG2115.jpg
20160130_102810.jpg

Last edited:
20s: 41
100s: 10
Total: 51

Last edited:
$20+shipping for one $20 plaque that looks like a $20 bill?

The sickness is real.
Have you handled matsuri plaques? I think they’re the most impressive poker thing that I’ve ever owned.
In fact, one of the things that impressed me most about the stunning Encore Boston Harbor poker room (back when they gave a crap about poker players and actually had a poker room) was a tiny detail - they had matsui plaques for all-in buttons.

Last edited:
Please, no flaming. Legit question here. How are these different from the ones Apache sells for $9 each? From photos, the $20s look virtually identical. Looks like these $100s have an additional color, the red denomination.

Please, no flaming. Legit question here. How are these different from the ones Apache sells for $9 each? From photos, the $20s look virtually identical. Looks like these $100s have an additional color, the red denomination.
Apache sells MSK plaques. There are little differences in the artwork, and the plaques from Matsui are just a higher quality item. I have the MSK $20 plaques, and they are nice, but Matsui's are just better.

Damn so cool if only I didn’t just get a bunch of the MSK ones.

How are these different from the ones Apache sells for $9 each?
I think a lot of them sold recently for 40 USD, you could always join the GB for 1 or 2, I doubt you would lose money on them as they are a popular item.

Ad populum: Everyone talks about them being the best plaque available, hands down.

I have a sample plaque and I think it's the best thing since tacos!

Last edited:
This is an interest thread. Please post how many Matsui Presidential Plaques you would be interested in ordering. I think* MSQ would be 200, and approximate cost would be 20 USD, plus shipping.

Please use this format:
20s:
100s:
Total:

I've spoken to @SixSpeedFury, who owns the artwork and ran the last group buy, if we can meet the MSQ he will run another group buy.

Photo Credit: @SixSpeedFury & @Seeking Alpha Social Club

View attachment 847934View attachment 847936
I assume you would use the original GB size and colors, and not the color Apache used, which I believe was a different color on the $20s? I just want to be sure these match the ones I already have. If so:

20s: 15
100s: 10
Total: 25

Updated the OP with an Interest table and updated the interest.

20s: 0
100s: 5
Total: 5

Wish I could justify buying more (and I might up my order as we get closer). I now get why these are generally considered far superior to the MSK plaques: they are thicker, heavier, and feel more substantial while holding in hand compared to MSKs.

There’s also a slight suction effect when picking them up from a stack (similar to the old Borgata chips), which I like.

4 Matsui plaques stack just less than the height of 5 MSKs, and tower over a stack of 4 MSKs:
412C6291-FD4B-427F-B2DF-2AACCA170BFE.jpeg

30FD4394-495D-4419-BF75-6A1D9EF4AE47.jpeg

20s: 0
100s: 5
Total: 5

Wish I could justify buying more (and I might up my order as we get closer). I now get why these are generally considered far superior to the MSK plaques: they are thicker, heavier, and feel more substantial while holding in hand compared to MSKs.

There’s also a slight suction effect when picking them up from a stack (similar to the old Borgata chips), which I like.

4 Matsui plaques stack just less than the height of 5 MSKs, and tower over a stack of 4 MSKs:
View attachment 850372
View attachment 850373
@TX_Golf_N_Poker

oh sweet jesus.... I've got 10x of these hundreds already and I love them. My group actually gets straight retarded when playing with them and bets like idiots because they love 'throwing a plaque' in as a bet. Guess I need to get some more, right?

20s: 40
100s: 0
Total: 40

The Matsui Zen Plaques are 13-14 a plaque including the setup/art and shipping to the US. These are actually just a touch smaller in size too. Why are they more expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom