Interest Matsui (President) Plaques (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use some more. I'm down for 19 $100 plaques.
The Matsui Zen Plaques are 13-14 a plaque including the setup/art and shipping to the US. These are actually just a touch smaller in size too. Why are they more expensive?
I'm going to be fully transparent here. The reason they're going for $20 is because these are rarity to find without my permission. The Matsui Zen plaques that you mentioned always have a group buy happening twice or 3 times every year or so, so they are more readily available. My initial GB back in 2015-2016 was supposed to be a one off thing and then no more. Then I started getting emails drumming up interest again and mentioned that if we can meet the minimum order and then some I will run it. And here we are. Part of the $20 requires me to become a vendor once again, so that is included in the price as well.

So long story short, they're coveted, not as readily available and they're smaller because that is the size I chose. This is still just an interest thread. If anyone is turned off by the above I completely understand.

There is interest for an add on for the Matsui Zen GB for a $20 plaque. If that materializes I am very unlikely to be participating in this as well.

I could use some more. I'm down for 19 $100 plaques.

I'm going to be fully transparent here. The reason they're going for $20 is because these are rarity to find without my permission. The Matsui Zen plaques that you mentioned always have a group buy happening twice or 3 times every year or so, so they are more readily available. My initial GB back in 2015-2016 was supposed to be a one off thing and then no more. Then I started getting emails drumming up interest again and mentioned that if we can meet the minimum order and then some I will run it. And here we are. Part of the $20 requires me to become a vendor once again, so that is included in the price as well.

So long story short, they're coveted, not as readily available and they're smaller because that is the size I chose. This is still just an interest thread. If anyone is turned off by the above I completely understand.
That’s all good in the hood, but that clearly takes it out of the “group buy” realm as I understand it.
I appreciate the sincerity, and if I had more spare cash at the moment, I’d be glad to buy a stack of these plaques at these prices. So I’m NOT giving you an ounce of crap here. I’m just saying it belongs on a vendor page and not on the group buy page.

That’s all good in the hood, but that clearly takes it out of the “group buy” realm as I understand it.
I appreciate the sincerity, and if I had more spare cash at the moment, I’d be glad to buy a stack of these plaques at these prices. So I’m NOT giving you an ounce of crap here. I’m just saying it belongs on a vendor page and not on the group buy page.
I think that depends. Is @Machine running the GB and paying @SixSpeedFury a "designer fee?" Is this different than my Aria's GB where I collected and paid a designer fee to J5? Or maybe the difference is John rec'd 2 cents a chip and this "use" fee is 30% of the price being charged. I don't know the answer. Just throwing this out there.

I think that depends. Is @Machine running the GB and paying @SixSpeedFury a "designer fee?" Is this different than my Aria's GB where I collected and paid a designer fee to J5? Or maybe the difference is John rec'd 2 cents a chip and this "use" fee is 30% of the price being charged. I don't know the answer. Just throwing this out.
I believe @Machine's intention to post it on the group buy thread was to drum up interest for the plaques, not necessarily to make it a group buy per se. Which is why I mentioned that it would be vendor related once we hit 200.

Interest table and MSQ Goal Updated, we might qualify for special dispensation if so I think we can set a date and get the order in. I'll speak with SixSpeed about it.

Last edited:
@SteveZip , they are a little undrr 3.25" w and 2.25" tall. Included a pic below next to a 39mm poker chip.

They are REALLY nice to play with. Not toi big, and not too small.

16438292438428863105647438244885.jpg
16438292789928108183490580390138.jpg
16438293406422851658876699687171.jpg

Thanks @Seeking Alpha Social Club. As Kevin mentioned, the racks are extremely flimsy and are prone to breaking (specifically the inner inserts), so if you don't mind assuming the risk then we can add racks as well. Note that the racks fit 40 plaques, so those with 40 plaques or more already get a rack included.
I will take 5 racks please; and will assume the risk.

Thanks!

All posts are included in OP table, please do NOT ninja edit your posts, please add a new post!

Once this thread is closed, SixSpeedFury will open an order post you'll want to validate the numbers there!

Thread is closed, thanks for the interest, next steps look for SixSpeedFury's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom