Matsui cash set -- Emerald Bay Club (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go with that, the ability to mix and match between sets will go away, because I have been told to "leave the Cali set, the hell alone!" (paraphrasing).

[/QUOTE]

I'm ordering 1200-1350 of the cali set. I like it as is!

Was there a tournament option, or just cash?

I guess you could do a T100 tourney :)

You have plenty of time to buy another set, and then resell it (probably before it even arrives). The money will be back in the pp account in time for this buy, and you'll feel much better.

A very solid point. I'll go peruse the classifieds :)

Tried and didn't look very good

I like that Jeff. It's a bigger contrast to have the bright white (38) in the middle. It could work.

Or how about something similar to this.... :)

Maybe we haven't been thinking bold enough colors to go with this chip!

View attachment 290220

No orange chips for me, no matter what colors are eventually chosen. But this color combo is awesome!

That purple chip is what I wanted for my frac!!

And LOL, the set looks a lot like that :)

I am started to get excited about this set... It's getting pretty close to rivaling this:

View attachment 290351
I sold that set on Chip Talk a long time ago. I've regretted it ever since. This set will make up for the child I lost.
I like the way the inlay design changes colors with each chip color. Hint Hint ;)

I sold that set on Chip Talk a long time ago. I've regretted it ever since. This set will make up for the child I lost.
I like the way the inlay design changes colors with each chip color. Hint Hint ;)

Sorry, but we are NOT doing that.

Trying to get a good look at the orange and see how it works. I agree, it's a very tough colour to work with. Given the label, I think white works best and black isn't that bad. A lot of the reason the Empress 1k works is the play between the dark edge spot and the black inlay.

I know of like the light blue with it. For some reason. The white gives it a "dice chip" feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom